ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Ahhh “dark shadows”. Wow. Haven’t heard that name in a while. Used to watch it after school. Followed by Daniel Boone then Star Trek.
I guess the film (and gif I offered) weren't as widely consumed. I never saw the TV show, but I thought the Burton film was cool!

Ahhh “dark shadows”. Wow. Haven’t heard that name in a while. Used to watch it after school. Followed by Daniel Boone then Star Trek.
It's "people in dark shadows" that he said are controlling Biden, so can't be Barnabas alone.

It's "people in dark shadows" that he said are controlling Biden, so can't be Barnabas alone.
Let's go with what he is saying is... dare I say... TRUE. If it were true, a president spouting-off COINTELPRO-level stuff can hasten his progeny's collection of their inheritance.

i think i just heard the press sec chick say “the people in kenosha were crying crocodile tears” during an interview about trump visiting today.

Hannity acts like there is rioting and looting in all the major US Cities.

Protesting doesn't equate to rioting and looting, but Fox wants the american voice and a right of democracy to look bad.

After the Kenosha shooting Raleigh had protesters break curfew and spray-paint the federal building. Is that "looting" and "rioting" ? No it isn't. Some clean-up is involved, but it was one single Friday nite.

Aside from Portland or a few nites at Kenosha there isn't anything to write home about. Go check the local papers for NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.

As for Portland, I have friends, fam, and coworkers there who say that aside for 2 and half blocks around the Fed building you wouldn't even know there are protests, let alone "rioting" and "looting". One of them works downtown and laughed when someone "oh you are in portland? be careful".

Reactions: Heels Noir
The most touristy tourist that ever touristed is here in Wilm today. tRump. I’ll give his supporters credit. They’ve crowded together for hours in 95 degree heat to see him. No masks of course cause well....whatever. But his mike isn’t working. The local news went live on fb to show it and Air Force one started their engine mid broadcast and drowned out their audio
As well. So it’s just tRump walking around smiling while you hear deafening engine sounds.

• Haha
sorry, i know i'm hanging on tight to saying, but "crocodile tears" is a derogatory term and she described it on the air, on fox news no less, about the support trump received in kenosha...am i the only one that saw this as ironical?

sorry, i know i'm hanging on tight to saying, but "crocodile tears" is a derogatory term and she described it on the air, on fox news no less, about the support trump received in kenosha...am i the only one that saw this as ironical?
she just misunderstands the meaning of crocodile tears, apparently thinking it means lots of tears or big, genuine tears. People don't think much anymore; the real meaning of crocodile tears is fairly self-explanatory. And BTW, she wasn't describing the support Trump received, she was describing the actual tears one woman was crying.

The most touristy tourist that ever touristed is here in Wilm today. tRump. I’ll give his supporters credit. They’ve crowded together for hours in 95 degree heat to see him. No masks of course cause well....whatever. But his mike isn’t working. The local news went live on fb to show it and Air Force one started their engine mid broadcast and drowned out their audio
As well. So it’s just tRump walking around smiling while you hear deafening engine sounds.
They’re just following Pelosi’s lead on the mask thing, and who wouldn’t want a chance to see the next President of the United States.

she just misunderstands the meaning of crocodile tears, apparently thinking it means lots of tears or big, genuine tears. People don't think much anymore; the real meaning of crocodile tears is fairly self-explanatory. And BTW, she wasn't describing the support Trump received, she was describing the actual tears one woman was crying.

lol, sure...to all that horsesh!t you just typed

There isn't?

Then it's the responsibility of the "peaceful protesters" to differentiate themselves from the rioters and looters. Call them out publicly. Condemn it when you have the opportunity. Right now, to me, they're the same. Change my mind or deal with me believing that.

It's damaging public property so it is indeed criminal activity or as many people like to call it, "rioting", you degenerate. And I see your true colors are coming out. Making excuses for lowlife criminals that don't give a shit about black lives but just want to take advantage of the civil unrest to engage in criminal activity is 99.9% of the problem.

Lie. I have friends in Portland too and you're straight up lying. But if you want to prove us wrong, I endorse you going and snapping some pictures of the peacefulness. I might let Kyle Rittenhouse know you'll be there.

And even if it was only 2 blocks, WTF difference does that make? It's ok to loot and riot if you're only ruining a small part of a city. What a POS you are.
LOL at the fear-mongerer saying that spray-painting the doors on a courthouse or federal building is rioting and looting.
Raleigh is burning, hide the children!

And no, i'm not making an excuse for anyone, just calling out Hannity for fear-mongering over very little. Looks like he snagged you hook, line, sinker - a sucker.

Last edited:
LOL at the fear-mongerer saying that spray-painting the doors on a courthouse or federal building is rioting and looting.

And no, i'm not making an excuse for anyone, just calling out Hannity for fear-mongering over very little. Looks like he snagged you hook, line, sinker - a sucker.
Vandalism is a form of destruction of property. I like seeing graffiti on train cars and highway overpasses, and anywhere in the city, it's great art, to me... but, it's still vandalism.

It's not a real threat, or danger to other people, however.

People don't think much anymore? Which people?

You need to be in that administration. To be able to fabricate an excuse like that was awesome.

I'm truly tired of all politics and haven't been following very closely. But, I did think this one was funny. Pelosi thinks there is a Republican sympathizing hair salon in San Francisco?

He wants you to vote twice, too!

I saw that clip earlier today and thought WTH? Trump handed the "little shy woman" a pen and she started crying "crocodile tears"? There's the butt of a joke in there somewhere.

croc·o·dile tears
noun
tears or expressions of sorrow that are insincere.
"they weep crocodile tears for the poor and disadvantaged, but are basically happy with things as they are"

I guess the joke is on Kayleigh McEnany.

By the way, President Biden is doing a great job so far.

images

lol, sure...to all that horsesh!t you just typed
I guess you just aren't very perceptive. What I had just typed is exactly what anyone with one eye and half a brain could plainly see if they watched that video of her. Her misuse of the expression 'crocodile tears' is just a typical brain fart, of those who don't think to use an expression the way it naturally indicates. It's slightly unfortunate but not nearly the tragedy you want it to be. I could have a full time job pointing out those same kinds of miscues, just on this message board alone.

Get a grip, my friend. Try to resist the hysteria that makes you need to turn molehills into mountains. It's a disgusting liberal trait. Also, maybe work on your reading comprehension; I suspect that might be part of the problem as well.

And stop trying so hard. I'm sure the liberal community supports you regardless.

Nah ah ah. You're lying again. We're going to have to shorten your leash. Here's a reminder of your previous lies...

Blazers cannot tell the truth

I guess you just aren't very perceptive. What I had just typed is exactly what anyone with one eye and half a brain could plainly see if they watched that video of her. Her misuse of the expression 'crocodile tears' is just a typical brain fart, of those who don't think to use an expression the way it naturally indicates. It's slightly unfortunate but not nearly the tragedy you want it to be. I could have a full time job pointing out those same kinds of miscues, just on this message board alone.

Get a grip, my friend. Try to resist the hysteria that makes you need to turn molehills into mountains. It's a disgusting liberal trait. Also, maybe work on your reading comprehension; I suspect that might be part of the problem as well.

And stop trying so hard. I'm sure the liberal community supports you regardless.

Most of us have both eyes and a complete brain. Your handicap is... handicapping you, Cyclops.

I'm truly tired of all politics and haven't been following very closely. But, I did think this one was funny. Pelosi thinks there is a Republican sympathizing hair salon in San Francisco?

Pelosi gets her hair done, Trump uses Mail in voting. Lol. And the sheep keep on sheeping.

Most of us have both eyes and a complete brain. Your handicap is... handicapping you, Cyclops.
great post, strum. Did you wake up this morning and think 'I have to post something, no matter how stupid and meaningless it is.' ?

Pelosi needs Lawrence Taylor to do her P.R. work...

"I was set up like a mother****er!"

— Lawrence Taylor

Reactions: cletusnow

oh, so she"s in over her head...that record keeps playing with this admin and you keep being a sucker.

Lol, this is great. Caught red-handed and still cries "Republican set-up!". As usual, the rules apply to everyone other than the Dem establishment.

oh, so she"s in over her head...that record keeps playing with this admin and you keep being a sucker.
LOL, you're like a little wind-up toy that has a handful of themed lines to repeat endlessly and brainlessly. Honestly dude, stop trying too hard.

i'm crying crocodile tears for nancy...there, i used it correctly...not so hard.

why can't pelosi just come out and admit she messed up or whatever?...all of these people are the same, it's pathetic.

great post, strum. Did you wake up this morning and think 'I have to post something, no matter how stupid and meaningless it is.' ?
No... you were my muse. It was like someone saying they "could care less." I can't resist.

No... you were my muse. It was like someone saying they "could care less." I can't resist.
I get the feeling that you believe you've done or pointed out something clever, and I hope that that is the case. But could you explain just what that was? I'm having a hard time seeing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT