ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I think you interpreted that wrong but that's ok... we cant all be perfect like me :p we simply disagree your still on with me
The kids started the confrontation with the group of protestors, yes or no? If yes, we disagree and it confirms my understanding of the position you took. If no, then I most certainly misunderstood what you were saying.

As stated some messages back sans the elderly man the other group was just as wrong... pmentu of wrong on both sides, and yes adults should be held to a higher standard than kids... but the kids should also be held accountable for their part and well... the guy who lied about being a vet.... well I wont answer that one

The kids started the confrontation with the group of protestors, yes or no? If yes, we disagree and it confirms my understanding of the position you took. If no, then I most certainly misunderstood what you were saying.
I never said the kids started it... after seeing the beginning it does appear that the other side started the barbs
I asked for other angles instead what I got was it doesnt matter you wont see it that way

Reactions: UNC '92
I never said the kids started it... after seeing the beginning it does appear that the other side started the barbs
I asked for other angles instead what I got was it doesnt matter you wont see it that way
Dont be so quick to like because while the other side may have started it... the way the elderly man was treated was wrong in my opinion. I also repeatedly said the person holding the camera was an idiot, I also said their side was just as wrong... and I also said that the kid who said its not rape if you enjoy it needs to be suspended... and I stand by all of that
@UNC '92 @UNC71-00 the kids should still be held accountable... and for you not to see that and poopoo away such phrases as it's not rape if you enjoy it as kids being kids actually shows bias on your part...

Last edited:
As stated some messages back sans the elderly man the other group was just as wrong... pmentu of wrong on both sides, and yes adults should be held to a higher standard than kids... but the kids should also be held accountable for their part and well... the guy who lied about being a vet.... well I wont answer that one

When it comes to stuff like this, I'm a big fan of the old legal term "But if not for..." But if not for the adults confrontational actions, none of this happens. So I'm not going to hold a couple of the kids poor reactions in contempt.

This is the first I have read where you stated you think the adults started it. So yes, I definitely misunderstood you.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Dont be so quick to like because while the other side may have started it... the way the elderly man was treated was wrong in my opinion. I also repeatedly said the person holding the camera was an idiot, I also said their side was just as wrong... and I also said that the kid who said its not rape if you enjoy it needs to be suspended... and I stand by all of that
@UNC '92 @UNC71-00
When it comes to stuff like this, I'm a big fan of the old legal term "But if not for..." But if not for the adults confrontational actions, none of this happens. So I'm not going to hold a couple of the kids poor reactions in contempt.

This is the first I have read where you stated you think the adults started it. So yes, I definitely misunderstood you.
I never said the kids started it either

Ok well then but for the lynchings and slavery blacks wouldn't act so hostile towards whites when they feel they are being treated wrong... your system is flawed.. no matter how justify wrong it's still wrong

If these kids were wearing Bernie hats then the right wingers here would be taking a very different tone. Its actually hilarious to see some of these posters talking about other people being biased...

@UNC '92 @UNC71-00 the kids should still be held accountable... and for you not to see that and poopoo away such phrases as it's not rape if you enjoy it as kids being kids actually shows bias on your part...
As I said before, I believe you as a parent have the right to discipline your child as you see fit. Hold him out of school, make him volunteer time, whatever. Just as long as the state isn't getting involved in things like this. Because if that's the standard we set, then our juvenile systems and programs will be over-flowing with kids who's crime was 'Saying stupid shit.'

As I said before, I believe you as a parent have the right to discipline your child as you see fit. Hold him out of school, make him volunteer time, whatever. Just as long as the state isn't getting involved in things like this. Because if that's the standard we set, then our juvenile systems and programs will be over-flowing with kids who's crime was 'Saying stupid shit.'
Lol there it is... you see I never brought up jail prison juvenile hall... none of that, but you just did...I said they should be suspended and you know what that isn't just on the parents the school as in the people that teach your kids should and do have a right to send a message that saying "stupid stuff" can cause consequences you aren't ready for...

Ok well then but for the lynchings and slavery blacks wouldn't act so hostile towards whites when they feel they are being treated wrong... your system is flawed.. no matter how justify wrong it's still wrong
Well if someone is lynching and enslaving blacks right now, then hell yes I'd expect some blacks to react poorly and I wouldn't blame them. But that's a terrible analogy.

Well if someone is lynching and enslaving blacks right now, then hell yes I'd expect some blacks to react poorly and I wouldn't blame them. But that's a terrible analogy.
That was my point just like your system of thinking when it pertains to "but for"... terrible

Lol there it is... you see I never brought up jail prison juvenile hall... none of that, but you just did...I said they should be suspended and you know what that isn't just on the parents the school as in the people that teach your kids should and do have a right to send a message that saying "stupid stuff" can cause consequences you aren't ready for...
Well yeah, you did bring it up first.
I'm sorry did I say they need prison time? Or to be arrested? I'm also a vet all for free speech and such... however if I walked up to say your daughter and said it's not rape if you enjoy it to her would you want something said or done about that? Or would youn stand there and be like baby girl there was nothing to hear there dont he hurt, dont be offended, infact what he said to you was perfectly fine...
And I did not say you thought jail or prison was a good idea. I was clarifying the negative impact letting the state get involved in common sense parenting decisions. If a school rule was broken, then whatever the punishment for that is going to be is their business. But not every stupid thing said is covered by school rules.

That was my point just like your system of thinking when it pertains to "but for"... terrible
I still don't get the analogy, but anyway. And 'But for' is a well known legal argument that has been used to win many cases where showing negligence by another party, unintended or otherwise, caused you damage. Being in law enforcement I'm surprised you haven't heard of it before.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I still don't get the analogy, but anyway. And 'But for' is a well known legal argument that has been used to win many cases where showing negligence by another party, unintended or otherwise, caused you damage. Being in law enforcement I'm surprised you haven't heard of it before.
Oh I have I just dont agree and I am former law enforement.

And I did not say you thought jail or prison was a good idea. I was clarifying the negative impact letting the state get involved in common sense parenting decisions. If a school rule was broken, then whatever the punishment for that is going to be is their business. But not every stupid thing said is covered by school rules.
Oh I'm. Pretty sure saying something as stupid as it's not rape if you enjoyed it would get you suspended in plenty of school districts

Lol I asked a question using those terms and now somehow I brought it up as part of my arguement... ok buddy

I didn't say you brought it up as part of your argument. I just said you brought it up first. Which you did. Why is this so hard?
If you would just agree with me it would be soooooo much easier;)... talk to you tomorrow you gonna be on here? I gotta go for tonight

Sorry to hear. I hope he's ok.
So he is good broke his ankle yesterday o I e still knows how... they said he didn't fall or twist it that they could see. Before he turns 2 he already has a broken bone... turns 2 march, 14 he is fine though other than he is mad he cant run right now

Soap in the mouth
man, don't you know that will cause blindness?

Soap-Poisoning-Totally-Definitely-Real-Thing.gif

In other news, it seems these kids have been invited to the White House.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Perfect! PERFECT! Omg i cant wait to see what late night comedians do with this!

I told everyone this would be the most entertaining presidency ever! Are you not entertained? I saf am! God can u imagine the photo op? Please let this be true

Holy shit that makes my day

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT