ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

But @Terror Beard we shall agree to disagree I wont change your mind, and you won't change mine... and just incase people think abuse my kids a spanking is a last resort, and my kids combined have had maybe 3 spankings in their lives... we dont have to because they know they are HELD ACCOUNTABLE....there's a novel idea, teaching kids to be responsible for actions... or that two wrongs dont make a right... anyway I leave this for younguys to discuss while I am having to act civilized

I told everyone this would be the most entertaining presidency ever! Are you not entertained? I saf am!

I was beating that drum myself (no pun intended given the story here, that would be un-PC). And you're damn right I'm entertained! This presidency is gold. Who wouldn't want 4 more years!?

Please let this be true

Alas it's not true, they haven't been invited (at least from what I've seen).

Stupidity can be entertaining. This board is perfect evidence of that.

Stupidity can be entertaining. This board is perfect evidence of that.

I don't agree with you on much but that gif is terrible.

You're the President, you need to be above that. Have some respect for yourself, the citizens of this country that you represent, and for the office that you hold.

You're the President, you need to be above that. Have some respect for yourself, the citizens of this country that you represent, and for the office that you hold.
Which gif are you talking about?

We both might be surprised about how much we agree on if we took the time to seek out those points of convergence. There's a big difference between conservatives, and the Faux News crowd that say ridiculous crap like "liberalism is a mental disorder."

You're right though, it is terrible. IMO the people who enjoy it, or try to downplay it, are pretty terrible too. That's the one thing trump has done for this country. He's pointed out how many $hitty people we have here.

I was beating that drum myself (no pun intended given the story here, that would be un-PC). And you're damn right I'm entertained! This presidency is gold. Who wouldn't want 4 more years!?

Alas it's not true, they haven't been invited (at least from what I've seen).

Dammit!!

But yes despite my dislike of trump its true i dislike msm and the far left as well. Seeing all of them go full blown retard is def gold and might just be worth four more years esp with pelosi doing her best to make the far right miserable at the same time.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Dammit!!

But yes despite my dislike of trump its true i dislike msm and the far left as well. Seeing all of them go full blown retard is def gold and might just be worth four more years esp with pelosi doing her best to make the far right miserable at the same time.
The Democrats win the House and what do they do? Reinstall Nancy fvcking Pelosi... sheezus! And, then I see where AOC voted for her to get on some committee. Completely broken, bought-off, totally sold-out political/governing system.

We both might be surprised about how much we agree on if we took the time to seek out those points of convergence. There's a big difference between conservatives, and the Faux News crowd that say ridiculous crap like "liberalism is a mental disorder."

You're right though, it is terrible. IMO the people who enjoy it, or try to downplay it, are pretty terrible too. That's the one thing trump has done for this country. He's pointed out how many $hitty people we have here.

Liberals should be sterilized and then institutionalized.

giphy.gif

Reactions: nctransplant
Liberals should be sterilized and then institutionalized.

giphy.gif
I realize this is hyperbole.

But, I hope you have at least considered that the same "remedy" was suggested, and implemented, by The Master Race for those they considered to be inferior. Don't be so shocked when people associate MAGA Hats with Swastikas when you are willing to, even jokingly, make statements like that.

But, I hope you have at least considered that the same "remedy" was suggested, and implemented, by The Master Race for those they considered to be inferior. Don't be so shocked when people associate MAGA Hats with Swastikas when you are willing to, even jokingly, make statements like that.

People have been suggesting this since Trump was nominated.

Fight fire with fire.

ETA- Wasn't milquetoast Romney even accused of the same? That's pretty much the only play in the lib playbook these days.

Last edited:

Somebody just wants some company in the psych ward. I’m sure it gets lonely in there without any friends

People have been suggesting this since Trump was nominated.

Fight fire with fire.

ETA- Wasn't milquetoast Romney even accused of the same? That's pretty much the only play in the lib playbook these days.
Sooo... you meant it to be taken literally? Now, I'm not as sure. Fight fire with fire? What fire are you talking about, and what fire are you using?

It pleases you that people seem to draw that racist conclusion about the social climate in the wake of Trump? I mean, we all know that he's crass, impolite, insensitive and many other qualities like those. But, that reply was confusing for me. Joking about that will make you feel better somehow? Or, is this a way of saying that since people have been suggesting it, why not live-up to the accusations? If you think they're being ridiculous, then the obvious thing to do is pretend to fulfill their perception? A stroke of genius on your part. Well done. How far do you carry it?

Sooo... you meant it to be taken literally? Now, I'm not as sure. Fight fire with fire? What fire are you talking about, and what fire are you using?

It pleases you that people seem to draw that racist conclusion about the social climate in the wake of Trump? I mean, we all know that he's crass, impolite, insensitive and many other qualities like those. But, that reply was confusing for me. Joking about that will make you feel better somehow? Or, is this a way of saying that since people have been suggesting it, why not live-up to the accusations? If you think they're being ridiculous, then the obvious thing to do is pretend to fulfill their perception? A stroke of genius on your part. Well done. How far do you carry it?

No- I mean I don't think they are being literal either. I think the libs are saying things for the shock value and to scare people. I am just trolling back- nothing more, nothing less.

Remember, these are the people who told you that a cartoon frog is a symbol of racism. How in the world can they be doing anything other than trolling?

ETA- oh, and the OK sign with your hand is also a symbol of white supremacy. Just ask a lib.

Last edited:
No- I mean I don't think they are being literal either. I think the libs are saying things for the shock value and to scare people. I am just trolling back- nothing more, nothing less.

Remember, these are the people who told you that a cartoon frog is a symbol of racism. How in the world can they be doing anything other than trolling?
Trolling (lying to) each other sounds like a great plan!

Trolling (lying to) each other sounds like a great plan!

As soon as the libs stop, it goes away. But given their recent outburst concerning the Recon Ranger, I don't expect it to go away any time soon. So I will continue to mock them for my own entertainment.

liberals-crying-280x175.jpg

ETA- oh, and the OK sign with your hand is also a symbol of white supremacy. Just ask a lib.

Why not instead be better than the libs?

Reactions: Raising Heel
Because playing the game as a normal, rational, compassionate human being equals a political loss. This country has capitulated to the libs since FDR and especially since the resignation of Nixon and look where we are now.

Man, that's just not true. You may feel that way, but there's no hard evidence to back that up in voting records.

Since Nixon:

Presidential terms: Republicans - 7 Democrats - 5. Republicans also have more popular votes over that time.

Congress: Republican Senate - 14 Democratic Senate - 10 Republican House - 13 Democratic House - 11

Weird way to say the country is capitulating someone when they're voting for the other party.

Because playing the game as a normal, rational, compassionate human being equals a political loss. This country has capitulated to the libs since FDR and especially since the resignation of Nixon and look where we are now.
Since before that. The liberal abolitionists were a threat to your persona in the early-mid 19th century.

Man, that's just not true. You may feel that way, but there's no hard evidence to back that up in voting records.

Since Nixon:

Presidential terms: Republicans - 7 Democrats - 5. Republicans also have more popular votes over that time.

Congress: Republican Senate - 14 Democratic Senate - 10 Republican House - 13 Democratic House - 11

Weird way to say the country is capitulating someone when they're voting for the other party.

GWB and W were not conservatives, so you can flop them. Hell W was the biggest pawn ever for the libs from 06-08.

Same goes for Congress- Paul Ryan was a RINO, and I can go through the others if you like. Pretty much only Newt for Congress qualifies as a conservative. Senate? Same story.

The two party system could better be defined as conservative vs. liberal as opposed to R v D.

Since before that. The liberal abolitionists were a threat to your persona in the early-mid 19th century.

My persona didn't exist then.

But thanks for proving my point about libs just crying racism any time they feel threatened.

GWB and W were not conservatives, so you can flop them. Hell W was the biggest pawn ever for the libs from 06-08.

Same goes for Congress- Paul Ryan was a RINO, and I can go through the others if you like. Pretty much only Newt for Congress qualifies as a conservative. Senate? Same story.

The two party system could better be defined as conservative vs. liberal as opposed to R v D.

No one is a conservative to hard nosed conservatives expect Emperor Reagan.

My persona didn't exist then.
The hell it didn't, kemosabe!
But thanks for proving my point about libs just crying racism any time they feel threatened.
You're projecting big time. Guilt comes in the form of being defensive... like you're doing at every turn in this thread. You even go as far as to tell the ONE black/mixed guy to continue acting like a martyr, or to continue to self-martyr. I never thought you could evolve into the epitome of a modern-day Archie Bunker. I've watched it happen, though.

Liberal = progressive= change = those who prefer the old way being THREATENED!

And, your persona advocates for everything to stay the same, or go back to the "way it used to be" or, at the very least "the way it's always been." And, I promise you (and, you already know it's true), that persona- the persona you portray, now- definitely existed back then.

The hell it didn't, kemosabe!

You're projecting big time. Guilt comes in the form of being defensive... like you're doing at every turn in this thread. You even go as far as to tell the ONE black/mixed guy to continue acting like a martyr, or to continue to self-martyr. I never thought you could evolve into the epitome of a modern-day Archie Bunker. I've watched it happen, though.

Liberal = progressive= change = those who prefer the old way being THREATENED!

And, your persona advocates for everything to stay the same, or go back to the "way it used to be" or, at the very least "the way it's always been." And, I promise you (and, you already know it's true), that persona- the persona you portray, now- definitely existed back then.

Actually, you are the one who feels guilty about pretty much everything. You spend your time on this board trying to prove your are enlightened and that anyone who has an opinion counter to your enlightened perspective must be a racist Archie Bunker.

I advocate for a live and let live society. That means a child is free to sit on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial and wait for a bus without being shouted at by Black Supremacists or having a lying Native American POS beat a drum 2 inches from a child's face.

You on the other hand think that because the child supports the President by wearing a hat, he should be subjected to all manner of vile insults and behavior. Gosh, liberal progressives who advocate for change are great people! We should all be like you.

Reactions: nctransplant
Actually, you are the one who feels guilty about pretty much everything. You spend your time on this board trying to prove your are enlightened and that anyone who has an opinion counter to your enlightened perspective must be a racist Archie Bunker.

I advocate for a live and let live society. That means a child is free to sit on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial and wait for a bus without being shouted at by Black Supremacists or having a lying Native American POS beat a drum 2 inches from a child's face.

You on the other hand think that because the child supports the President by wearing a hat, he should be subjected to all manner of vile insults and behavior. Gosh, liberal progressives who advocate for change are great people! We should all be like you.
I'm actually on the side of the kids wearing the MAGA hats in that particular confrontation with the Indian and his entourage. They were composed and were definitely not the aggressors. And, there was one Native american in that group who was talking about how "we've been here for a million years" and "go back to Europe." That's a pretty shitty attitude.

So, you were wrong about that assumption.

now, back to the topic we were on: Aren't you glad there were liberal/progressive abolitionists that pushed for decades to allow the African slaves to be set free from the Southern slave owners?

I'm actually on the side of the kids wearing the MAGA hats in that particular confrontation with the Indian and his entourage. They were composed and were definitely not the aggressors. And, there was one Native american in that group who was talking about how "we've been here for a million years" and "go back to Europe." That's a pretty shitty attitude.

So, you were wrong about that assumption.

now, back to the topic we were on: Aren't you glad there were liberal/progressive abolitionists that pushed for decades to allow the African slaves to be set free from the Southern slave owners?

Those black people should have been allowed to stay in Africa. Things would be much better for all of them now.

Those black people should have been allowed to stay in Africa. Things would be much better for all of them now.
Nice dodge. That's not what actually happened.

So, with regard to reality/history: Aren't you glad there were liberal/progressive abolitionists that pushed for decades to allow the African slaves to be set free from the Southern slave owners?

Nice dodge. That's not what actually happened.

So, with regard to reality/history: Aren't you glad there were liberal/progressive abolitionists that pushed for decades to allow the African slaves to be set free from the Southern slave owners?

So how did they get here if they weren’t forced to leave? They never should have been forced to come to America. Things would be much better for them in West Africa.

As to your other point, abolishionsits were great. I am also glad for a few other changes in our country’s history.

What’s your point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT