ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

Sorry you don’t like my opinions. Others have the same thoughts as me, have you sent this message to them.

If you think the program is all good after missing the tourney this year and would have missed it the year it was cancelled, are you really a true fan.

I think the program will instantly get better if you continue to bitch and complain and make backhanded comments. You’re doing great. I can see us improving already!

I think the program will instantly get better if you continue to bitch and complain and make backhanded comments. You’re doing great. I can see us improving already!
I agree. Thanks. However, that did not seem to happen when the masses were bitching and moaning during the season. Why do you think it will change now?

I agree. Thanks. However, that did not seem to happen when the masses were bitching and moaning during the season. Why do you think it will change now?

It's you. You just have that certain "je ne sais quoi" quality that makes your bitching and whining elite. Some guys have it and some don't. And some guys have to try hard to make stupid and uninformed comments but it seems like second nature to you. It just rolls out effortlessly. Take a bow, Lamebrain. You should be proud.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
What a crazy off-season. Normally we'd be head-scratching over the fall depth chart, not half the fall roster.

If Davis brings in 3 heavy minutes portal transfers and 2 who get 6-10 minutes a game how much will be left for everyone other than Bacot and Davis? Most of these portal guys want PT.
Not bringing in 5 without losing 1-2 current.

I’d obviously prefer a Cadeau reclass but who are the other one year PG options we are in contact with
All I can tell the board is that there are major players at several positions (including PG) in serious contact with UNC as we speak --- some not offiicially in the portal yet --- players that would moot almost anyone being discussed ITT.

And reading the mess ITT, just SMH at folks geting bent outta shape over Wojcik --- he's a program piece and a heady role-player --- and thiose guys are valuable too. There's still plenty of room for game-changers.

All I can tell the board is that there are major players at several positions (including PG) in serious contact with UNC as we speak --- some not offiicially in the portal yet --- players that would moot almost anyone being discussed ITT.

And reading the mess ITT, just SMH at folks geting bent outta shape over Wojcik --- he's a program piece and a heady role-player --- and thiose guys are valuable too. There's still plenty of room for game-changers.
Pretty sure you are not allowed to talk to athletes not in the portal.

What bout the pg from Delaware blue hens , I can't think of his name , him & rj would make a good backcourt imo

Thanks. Hope we hear some news soon.

Idk much about this Brendan marks guy from the a the athletic but he tweeted something about tommroow some big UNC news
There is buzz that Timberlake is about to pop for us, it could be some time today or tomorrow, not buzz that I would say it is a done deal but sneaking in to that territory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT