ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Clemson at Death Valley on Saturday 18 November 2023

lanning is getting $4.7 per at oregon with opps to get $7…jedd fisch is getting $2.6 at arizona.

mack is getting $5, wtf.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnwalden
That place was loud! I mean like loud, extremely loud. If you take away the touchdown that club cave-foot never actually scored, and the touchdown that Hampton allegedly had it knocked out by a player that was out of bounds, it's pretty close. Not to mention, every important call in that game, the refs called in Clemson's favor. Club foot was never personally fouled nor had a roughing the passer all night.

And, Drake didn't have his very best game either. Although, that last interception the guy was out of bounds. Too many penalties, too many turnovers, and it's hard to win in death valley. By the way, that place was really loud.

I love drake, but I do agree with some of the assessments that when he has to play really tough defenses he folds.

it’s the perfect time to move on…and if arch manning is watching, c’mon down.
AS much as I hate the Vols, if getting us a good new HC and Arch Manning in the portal means we need to have Peyton on staff, I'd take it.

Those fumbles killed us. Never would have guessed that would have happened. Good chance we win if those two fumbles don't happen. Defense actually played decent and the offense moved the ball. Just those two fumbles were the difference.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
Those fumbles killed us. Never would have guessed that would have happened. Good chance we win if those two fumbles don't happen. Defense actually played decent and the offense moved the ball. Just those two fumbles were the difference.

There’s an alternate universe somewhere where we were 10-0 and up 21-0 in the first quarter of this game

Pack has won the last four matchups? Peyton Wilson will be looking to hurt somebody this week.
They’ve won the last two and both have been fluky. They had the better team two years ago and needed an onside kick to win. Last year I would rather just forget happened

So many so shocked and awed by this team's poor performances the last month.

WHY?

We've had arguably one decent win this year vs a "quality opponent" in Miami and they're 6-5. I'd argue Duke is better than them but we won that game on fumes. As much as i despise DOOK- they are better coached and their having to go to a 3rd string QB sealed that deal- their schedule has been much more challenging than ours by a long shot as well- L'ville, FSU, ND: that said our "2 decent wins" were vs. not top 25 teams.

In retrospect regarding our other wins: South Carolina is 5-6, Pitt is 3-8, Minnesota is 5-6, Syracuse is 5-6, App State did beat James Madison. Oh- we did beat Campbell.

For all the delusional fans who really thought we were playoff material with our lack of depth and sub par coaching: If we'd won the games we should have and pulled it off v/ Clemson- and IF we beat State and ran the table undefeated- and whomever we played in the ACC final all got stomach flu the night before and we beat them in triple OT by a point to go in to the playoffs: we'd have lost to any of those other teams by 50+ points.

We aren't that level- we never have been and unless we make major changes we never will be- and even if we did we're still in a conference that is so far behind the other power 5's.

Bottom line I knew the game was going to play out as it did the minute that ball fumbled out of the endzone. We looked poor pretty much the entire rest of the game. Instead we got outplayed by a better team- hungrier, better recruited, better coached across the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT