ADVERTISEMENT

What's the best looking car ever made?

The "villain" car in Spectre is pretty slick (although Jaguar decided not to produce them for public sale).

jaguar-c-x75.jpg

Reactions: Raising Heel
1966 Cobra Super Snake.

I mean the original, not the kit cars. Absolutely the coolest looking car of it's time and one of the single baddest MF cars ever built.

44723_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

This one sold at Barrett Jackson for $5.5 million. I don't see me getting one anytime soon, especially since there are only like 25 of these bad boys left!

guess i'm pretty easy to please, but i've always liked the jeep cherokee...they went away from it ten or so years ago, then they brought it back, updated and rounder...it's not terrible now, but the original, circa 70's, 80's, and mid 90's, loved it.

I know that's just a third-party rendering of what C&D thinks it might look like, but that's more of a Mazda-looking front end than anything Honda's done recently. Needs more hideous chrome bars across the front.

But yes, I agree, the market needs more simple, balanced, lightweight, fun-to-drive sports cars. So that there will be some I can buy used in a decade or more when the kids are out of the house and I can actually have one. :(

Reactions: tarheel0910
I got free tickets to the Central FL international car show. I am sure there will be some ugly cars there.

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
The 1970s and 80s really were the golden age of car and truck manufacturing. Ford and Chevy model 4x4s were so damn cool.

355ad4e40cd60cb92e6c3e0ab8cf2f4c.jpg

1985-trucks.jpg

1984_ford_bronco_5_lgw.jpg

0f6c1354b05c46985aad791fcfc6a1f3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT