ADVERTISEMENT

Got any money ridin' on _____ ?

All world push by UNI last night.

3-2-1 for me to start, decent. Laying off CBB today, no games really stick out.

Anyone have CFB picks? My guy likes Mich St, Moo, Rutgers, and Iowa St.

All world push by UNI last night.

3-2-1 for me to start, decent. Laying off CBB today, no games really stick out.

Anyone have CFB picks? My guy likes Mich St, Moo, Rutgers, and Iowa St.

I like BC on the ML. I can't decide about Auburn-UGA or Canes-Irish- might tease Auburn and Miami

Reactions: dadika13
2-2 tie but it wasn't that close. The Swinneys scored on a PK in the 96th minute to earn the draw.

I ended up checking on it and saw that. The idiot-not-knowing-soccer in me got excited when they tied bc I was thinking penalties. But I’m ignorant to soccer.

Any more soccer leads for the weekend? I love betting soccer for some reason.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Also Clemson -15.5. Not telling you degenerates what to do but I bet Big on that.

Also took Wake PK.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Reactions: UNC71-00
Going with:

Providence -2: Better team with home court only giving 2, sign me up.
Pitt -2.5: Pitt is not good, but home against a Montana team that barely beat a D2 school should be easy enough. Marcus Carr is easily the best player.
Vandy -3: This game would be closer to Vandy -10 on a neutral court, don't think Belmont is worth 7 at home.
Western Michigan +10.5 - They'll have the best 2 players on the court.

Going with:

Pitt -2.5: Pitt is not good, but home against a Montana team that barely beat a D2 school should be easy enough. Marcus Carr is easily the best player.
Vandy -3: This game would be closer to Vandy -10 on a neutral court, don't think Belmont is worth 7 at home.
Going on all four to see what your picks are like.

Going with:

Late to the party but I'm in on Vandy and the Michigan team

Going with:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT