ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness thread

Why? They deserve it.
Better to beat up UVa in a separate thread. We are repeatedly reminded that this is the March Maddness thread - for all the non-UNC games. Not just a beat up UVa thread.

Oddly enough there are at least 3 separate UVa threads, so why let this one be co-opted as well?

I am sure if you talk about Villanova and Alabama people will talk about that.

Try changing the subject if you don't like the current one!

Alabama got dumped on.

Duke's about to play Rhode Island. It is probably better for Duke to win for ACC rep, but I won't be upset if they lose also.

Purdue's Haas who was ruled out for the tourney is supposedly trying to get cleared to play with a fractured elbow. Wtf

Watching teams get shut out by Duke’s zone makes me appreciate how Roy coached the Heels against it.

Reactions: viking131
Dook looks great, that being said RI doesnt have the players to match up with Dook. Can’t imagine this zone will give Michigan St or Kansas the same problems

Assuming all of the top teams advance, which isn't a given considering what happened last night, Duke would need to go through MSU, Kansas and then Villanova to reach the title game. Now that's a gauntlet.

Assuming all of the top teams advance, which isn't a given considering what happened last night, Duke would need to go through MSU, Kansas and then Villanova to reach the title game. Now that's a gauntlet.
I think Syracuse might give MSU issues.

Buffalo is fast. Hope they can hit enough 3s to win this. A 16 vs a 13 seed in the sweet 16 would be a fun possibility.

Buffalo is still hanging around... :)

What a conundrum: Do I pull for uk to go down today (smaller big blue nation tears) or take a fall in the Final 4 (HUGE crocodile tears and pitiful YouTube fan reaction video's)?

I'm going for as soon as possible, I have a cigar and scotch on standby.

UK struggled against an average team in Davidson and can’t put away a 13 seed. Their path is the easiest but they’re not overly impressive.

Buffalo cannot get over the 2 possession hump. Every time they get there they give up 4 or 5 points.

And how the hell was that last foul a continuation? He took another step afterwards and then jumped for his layup

If they at any point had broken the 2 possession barrier, they would have probably taken it. They never could. Game is over now.

Go loyola!

On a scale of 1-10, for me:
kensucky 10
dook 9
villanova 8

Imagine if kensucky was in the ACC, o-m-g....

Wow you hate them more than dook. That's surprising. I actually have no problems with Villanova. Yea it took me three weeks to get over that but Jay Wright is a good coach and Kris Jenkins was actually a good guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT