ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson at UNC——Saturday 11 January 2020

STREAK ENDS!!

NhEl.gif

Reactions: Buzzooka Joe
Well, that’s it. Streak is over. And we lose yet another one.

I am not going to bash this team, though. They fought hard, played hard and had opportunities to win it. They just made some key mistakes at key times.

That end of the second half execution was just unreal. The worst passing imaginable, and poor defense. Well... somehow we found a way to lose that game.

Takes talent to win.. but that was basic basketball down the stretch they screwed up.. it's like they never practiced how to in bound the ball

this team should have fouled in regulation instead of letting Clemson shoot another 3 just plain out stupid coaching & playing

I totally agree with the logic and I think we should have.

I assume Roy's perspective was: we are fouling them, if they make both they're down 1 with 5 or so seconds left and we have no timeouts left.

So this group has to get the ball inbounds under our own basket.

I think all regulars on this board will attest that I have called this the lowest IQ team I have ever seen at UNC. Is there any doubt now?
They have actually kicked it up a notch, it's the stupidest team I have ever seen at UNC.

Well, that’s it. Streak is over. And we lose yet another one.

I am not going to bash this team, though. They fought hard, played hard and had opportunities to win it. They just made some key mistakes at key times.
Yeah, but honestly the passing at the end was just ridiculous. The coaching staff should be embarrassed by that. Multi-year players and upper classmen can't get the ball inbounds or past half court. That's unforgivable, no matter the effort.

I love him. Wouldny want anyone else at UNC. But that loss was on Roy. No way thatbgamenshould have gotten out of regulation.

I think all regulars on this board will attest that I have called this the lowest IQ team I have ever seen at UNC. Is there any doubt now?
They have actually kicked it up a notch, it's the stupidest team I have ever seen at UNC.
Yeah, that was sad to watch.

A game that could've instilled a confidence boost fell apart, and now these guys are shell shocked.

I may be finished with this team for the season. It's just not fun at all. It's a mess like the 8-20 team. They have nothing now.

Losing this game is historically, unprecedentedly bad!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT