ADVERTISEMENT

Is Mr. Floyd's Death Being Used To Change All Of Society?

Rogers is an exurb of Minneapolis as you know - about 20 miles out from me, and I'm 20 more miles from downtown Minneapolis. 40 miles out, he and his family should be safe - I hope.
How do you stand it??? That is wacko-cold!!! I just don't get it. I don't understand why people endured the winter ONCE--- hundreds of years ago, or whatever-- and decided "Hey! Let's do that again!" It's against nature to live in that kind of cold!

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
Why do you keep saying this? It's been proven false by multiple experts. Drugs were not the cause of death. The medical testimony isn't going to be what convicts him though. It's going to be the cops in his own department saying what he did wasn't standard. When you have people working with you that say you ****ed up, then you don't have a chance.

I don’t think anyone is claiming that the drugs killed him. But are the medical professionals saying the drugs had no bearing whatsoever? That George would have definitely died even if there were no drugs in his system? I don’t know. I’m not following the trial. But it’s just hard for me to believe that the combinations and high levels of drugs along with resisting didn’t put undue stress on his body.

Regarding the way George was subdued, I read way back last summer that the training manual did indeed show that putting a knee on the neck was standard procedure. Now, holding it there for 9 minutes probably isn’t. But I imagine his defense spoke to that, no?

Multiple experts and the coroner's report listed 3X a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. If he were found dead in a hotel room on that date, basically every medical expert would have ruled it a textbook fentanyl OD.

But again - was it the primary cause of death? I don't know what the jury will find. Surely there is a case to be made that he doesn't die if Chauvin isn't on top of him for 9 minutes. Both the drugs and the cop on top for a long time are contributing causes. Which cause the jury finds is all that remains to be seen. I'm guessing it is Chauvin's actions as primary, hence 3rd degree manslaughter.
I don't want to go back and forth with you on this anymore, so I'll just say one more time that all the credible evidence says it wasn't drugs. There wasn't a fatal dose of drugs in his body. Not sure why people continue to push the narrative. I'm a big supporter of giving cops the benefit of the doubt, but bottom line is he ****ed up.

I'm not a lawyer and did not stay at a Holiday Inn express in the past few months but I thought a murder conviction would have to show he meant to kill him.

I don’t think anyone is claiming that the drugs killed him. But are the medical professionals saying the drugs had no bearing whatsoever? That George would have definitely died even if there were no drugs in his system? I don’t know. I’m not following the trial. But it’s just hard for me to believe that the combinations and high levels of drugs along with resisting didn’t put undue stress on his body.
All I can tell you is all the experts that have testified have said that if the cop didn't do what he did, then George would have lived at least one more second than he did. That means the fault is on the cop. Another thing that I think people don't realize is the standard to convict on the charge. The language of the law isn't sole reason, it's something like contributing factor. I'm paraphrasing it.
Regarding the way George was subdued, I read way back last summer that the training manual did indeed show that putting a knee on the neck was standard procedure. Now, holding it there for 9 minutes probably isn’t. But I imagine his defense spoke to that, no?
I read that somewhere too, but he literally has his bosses and use of force experts saying what he did was wrong. If I'm on the jury, that's what does it for me. Having your own guys say it was wrong is hard to overcome. Especially considering that cops don't usually testify against other cops like that.

Reactions: Heelicious
as I posted sometime back, the original coroners report DID lay his death on the drugs he had consumed, but then he changed it. And another coroner just plain said the drugs were the primary cause of death. This is what I meant by the media carrying out a lynching...if there was any fairness or regard for the truth, these facts would be prominently reported. Instead, what's been reported is mostly what lends itself to the racist cop narrative, and this cop has to overcome that.

Another thing that bothers me is that everyone assumes that the cop was putting some crushing pressure on Floyd's neck, with no evidence at all to support that. He might very well have been barely touching his neck.

I read that somewhere too, but he literally has his bosses and use of force experts saying what he did was wrong. If I'm on the jury, that's what does it for me. Having your own guys say it was wrong is hard to overcome. Especially considering that cops don't usually testify against other cops like that.

Then his defense should have broken out the manual that clearly states what he did was standard procedure. Did they not do that? Jesus...who got Chauvin his lawyer? Maxine Waters?

Especially considering that cops don't usually testify against other cops like that.

We know why that's happening. That's public pressure and them not wanting to have a target on their backs. I'll never believe anything different about that. That might mean something to the jury but that doesn't mean a thing to me. I don't fault the officers for doing that. Smart play on their part.

Then his defense should have broken out the manual that clearly states what he did was standard procedure. Did they not do that? Jesus...who got Chauvin his lawyer? Maxine Waters?
I didn't read the transcript, so maybe he did. I'm guessing what I heard last year wasn't accurate otherwise it would have already been brought up.

but he literally has his bosses and use of force experts saying what he did was wrong. If I'm on the jury, that's what does it for me. Having your own guys say it was wrong is hard to overcome. Especially considering that cops don't usually testify against other cops like that.

Even with that you still have to prove that what he did that was wrong is what killed him.

I'm not a lawyer and did not stay at a Holiday Inn express in the past few months but I thought a murder conviction would have to show he meant to kill him.
There are different types of laws for different types of murders. People are getting hung up on the word murder and just assume the law is written a certain way.

Reactions: gteeitup
How do you stand it??? That is wacko-cold!!! I just don't get it. I don't understand why people endured the winter ONCE--- hundreds of years ago, or whatever-- and decided "Hey! Let's do that again!" It's against nature to live in that kind of cold!
It is freaking snowing outside my window today as I type. Wind chills during a 6:30 AM run this morning (yes there are wind chills in late April here) of around 25 degrees. Depressing, to be sure. It might get up to around 50 degrees for a high later this week so things are looking up. :cool:

This is exactly what the problem is, people like yourself who clearly see the situation right in front of their eyes. And find justification in how the cop handled it. Do u have any moral fiber in ur soul or just because this human being had numerous faults. He died because of another's choice and u refuse to acknowledge the truth right in front of your face. Wow! Where is your humanity and morals and scruples. Or do they apply only when it's someone who looks like you do,get murdered ? I condemn anybody black, blue, white , whatever.wgo systematically takes another man's life just because this system in this country , regardless if u wanna except it or not had been and still is set up to not include us "Americans" in the whole of the fabric of the nation and say we re wrong for calling a spd a spade. Let go of the racist, semiatic , homophobic, Anti feministic , views. Or people like yourself, gonna be left behind soon to be extinct. The old boy network is slowly but surely, dying out and your grip on power is deminishing by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: chickenhunter
We know why that's happening. That's public pressure and them not wanting to have a target on their backs. I'll never believe anything different about that. That might mean something to the jury but that doesn't mean a thing to me. I don't fault the officers for doing that. Smart play on their part.

Yeah just kill a man of color because to u, he's not worth the privilege of living. Man have some humanity in your soul. These views are why this reckoning is manifesting in this country if you don't get with the program you're going to get that by the program I'm telling you people are coming are getting ready to make a 360 in this world the first will be last and last will be first and there are plenty of Caucasian people who will realizing that in order to survive in this country you have to have peace in this country and equilibrium on every side so you keep thinking white man massastic views and stay in that old boy Network the rest of her human being black white red yellow round who decide to live in harmony going to be the ones to control the rest of this world you dying out quickly bro you're not having any more quote unquote pure babies and never was up here baby regardless of what the color of a person's skin was we all make up each other's DNA so until you realize that there's no such thing as a pure white race you going to soon be extinct

It is freaking snowing outside my window today as I type. Wind chills during a 6:30 AM run this morning (yes there are wind chills in late April here) of around 25 degrees. Depressing, to be sure. It might get up to around 50 degrees for a high later this week so things are looking up. :cool:
I gotta go up there in early June for my niece's graduation. I have winter clothes that I keep up there for my trips. It will still be sweatshirt weather in June.

Yeah just kill a man of color because to u, he's not worth the privilege of living. Man have some humanity in your soul. These views are why this reckoning is manifesting in this country if you don't get with the program you're going to get that by the program I'm telling you people are coming are getting ready to make a 360 in this world the first will be last and last will be first and there are plenty of Caucasian people who will realizing that in order to survive in this country you have to have peace in this country and equilibrium on every side so you keep thinking white man massastic views and stay in that old boy Network the rest of her human being black white red yellow round who decide to live in harmony going to be the ones to control the rest of this world you dying out quickly bro you're not having any more quote unquote pure babies and never was up here baby regardless of what the color of a person's skin was we all make up each other's DNA so until you realize that there's no such thing as a pure white race you going to soon be extinct
Ok, you're being a little overdramatic at this point. No one has said it's ok to kill him because he was black. You're not helping your cause by going off the deep end.

Here is my honest opinion. No one can convince me that the cop kneeling on him is what killed him. No one can convince me the drugs in his system killed him. No one can convince me of what really happened in this case. I think it is impossible to know without a doubt exactly what killed Floyd.

Now there are rumblings a bit from the judge (Cahill) that the stuff Maxine Waters said over the last couple days, he could see as grounds for the defense to bring as witness / jury tampering (and a mistrial or appeal). Great.

I don't think that is where this will end up. I just think most want this to be over, and for the entire city to not burn down.

I don't know of words strong enough for my hatred of these grievance hustlers regardless of party who fly in here with only one intention...to stir things up, pour gas on the fire, cause more violence and destruction.

Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton for starters in this case.

Could Minneapolis and the protesters, etc have gotten along OK without the agitation from these two? Yes.

Do either of them in any way whatsoever make the situation better in Minneapolis or in the country - in the short term or long term? No.

That has to set some kind of record for the most racist points in one post on this forum.

Now there are rumblings a bit from the judge (Cahill) that the stuff Maxine Waters said over the last couple days, he could see as grounds for the defense to bring as witness / jury tampering (and a mistrial or appeal). Great.

I don't think that is where this will end up. I just think most want this to be over, and for the entire city to not burn down.

I don't know of words strong enough for my hatred of these grievance hustlers regardless of party who fly in here with only one intention...to stir things up, pour gas on the fire, cause more violence and destruction.

Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton for starters in this case.

Could Minneapolis and the protesters, etc have gotten along OK without the agitation from these two? Yes.

Do either of them in any way whatsoever make the situation better in Minneapolis or in the country - in the short term or long term? No.
with all due respect, Maxine Waters' piehole is a little late to the 'no chance for a fair trial' party. You'd have to move the trial to the third moon of Jupiter to get a fair trial. Better late than never though, right Maxine?

Chauvin cooked his own goose whether he is a killer or not, because he pretty clearly kept the vic on the ground beyond what might have been necessary to control him. There to me are stark indications that he was giving Floyd a little 'see what happens when you don't cooperate' medicine. On the other hand, those who have determined that Chauvin just flat out murdered the guy are fvcking nuts. It's amazing that there are so many soft-headed people allowing themselves to get whipped into hysteria over events resulting from the human world being an imperfect place; but I'm not amazed that there are some people lower than whale shit who use that hysteria to create great strife, to their own advantage.

I only did because tarheel0910 commented on it. lol
There are some knee slappers in the poasts:

360 (which is right back where you started, I think poster means 180)
massistic (masochistic?)
semiatic (anti - Semitic? or maybe semi-automatic)
call a spade a spd (spade?)

that's just the funniest most egregious things I saw in his English-as-a-third-language butchering of the written language, with at least every fifth word being a spelling, grammar, or definition/context/usage.

But like you @uncfootball- I was able to decipher out of the mush, that the poster isn't down with white people that much at all.

with all due respect, Maxine Waters' piehole is a little late to the 'no chance for a fair trial' party. You'd have to move the trial to the third moon of Jupiter to get a fair trial. Better late than never though, right Maxine?

Chauvin cooked his own goose whether he is a killer or not, because he pretty clearly kept the vic on the ground beyond what might have been necessary to control him. There to me are stark indications that he was giving Floyd a little 'see what happens when you don't cooperate' medicine. On the other hand, those who have determined that Chauvin just flat out murdered the guy are fvcking nuts. It's amazing that there are so many soft-headed people allowing themselves to get whipped into hysteria over events resulting from the human world being an imperfect place; but I'm not amazed that there are some people lower than whale shit who use that hysteria to create great strife, to their own advantage.
I agree with all of this. I never have thought Chauvin should walk, or that he was a "good guy, innocent". By most accounts he was an abusive hothead dumbfk with several prior instances of excessive force. The exact type of guy true, legit, needed police reform would root out, but we are long overdue for that in Minneapolis and likely elsewhere. The police unions likely do have too much power and do too much to protect all cops including the few bad ones.

In the whole scope of everyone involved, I don't think anyone is going to shed a tear for what is coming for Chauvin. He made his own bed in large part, and it is about to catch up to him. Big time.

I think from a more principled standpoint, taking personalities and history of actions and records out of the equation, it is disturbing to many / most rational people, if say an average citizen can't get a fair trial or loses his rights, if the trial is highly impacted by mobs of protesters, media if they have an agenda, agitators, influence from other unrelated shootings, etc.

That should be the bigger concern for race mob rule impacting the justice system in America. Especially when you consider the tiny relative number of unarmed, cooperative (don't resist arrest) persons being shot by cops, regardless of race. That number is basically zero.

What so racist about it. Why is it so hard for most white people to accept the truth,that is his country was built on the blood sweat and tears along with the superior self centered racist mindset that still goes forward today. When a man of color tells the truth you always try to say that's racist or that was done years ago get over it.. You have no problem paying other nationalities for the atrocities committed on them by whites. But a black person should just stay in their place. Screw u if u can't realize that this is the he most racist county on earth and the he richest as well. And by the way,I can't be a racists,racism is a control system built to oppress and suppress a person of color. I'm definitely not racist I'm a truth teller.

Blood sweat and tears of people of color ..you came here and tried to get exterminate the original american,the indian. By giving them small pox filled blankets ect. Then I came all the way across the oceans, and took my people from their homeland to come build a he land u stole and killed for. But I'm the racist boy bye. Miss me with that guilty landen bs.

massistic (masochistic?)

that's just the funniest most egregious things I saw in his English-as-a-third-language butchering of the written language, with at least every fifth word being a spelling, grammar, or definition/context/usage.

But like you @uncfootball- I was able to decipher out of the mush, that the poster isn't down with white people that much at all.

You a clown and yes, there are some typos I just didn't go back and correct them but so freaking what. I have absolutely nothing against white people. What I don't like or respect is buttwipes like I who live in another reality and I think that their people, past and present haven't done anything wrong to cause all this chaos in the world. So STFU and humble yourself with ur sarcastic racist ass,jerk.

What so racist about it. Why is it so hard for most white people to accept the truth,that is his country was built on the blood sweat and tears along with the superior self centered racist mindset that still goes forward today. When a man of color tells the truth you always try to say that's racist or that was done years ago get over it.. You have no problem paying other nationalities for the atrocities committed on them by whites. But a black person should just stay in their place. Screw u if u can't realize that this is the he most racist county on earth and the he richest as well. And by the way,I can't be a racists,racism is a control system built to oppress and suppress a person of color. I'm definitely not racist I'm a truth teller.
You are so f'ing ignorant that you dont know the definition of the word racist.

massistic (masochistic?)

Probably recently found out his great great grandfather owned slaves and is totally embarrassed. So his guilty conscience has taken over his logical thinking. He feels better about himself as he sits on his family's plantation, writing in agony while overlooking the vast, recently plowed cotton fields.

this jury will have a tough time agreeing on multiple states of mind for one action when the cause of death has been overwhelmingly determined to be a knee to the back of a neck.

again, the paramedic testified that he had to ask the officer to remove his knee even when floyd was unresponsive.

what is a jury member thinking then about the officer’s state of mind?

Probably recently found out his great great grandfather owned slaves and is totally embarrassed. So his guilty conscience has taken over his logical thinking. He feels better about himself as he sits on his family's plantation, writing in agony while overlooking the vast, recently plowed cotton fields.
Did they not have school near this plantation?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT