ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2023-24

It's hard for them to admit they were wrong.
I can relate to that. It's like arguing with @Heels Noir or @heelmanwilm.

giphy.gif

Your problem, Boy Blunder, is that you always lead with your chin. It's no wonder you get bitch-slapped so regularly.
Like it matters what I lead with. If you've ever bitch-slapped anything, it was while you were staring at the poster of Boy George taped to the ceiling over your bed.

BTW, your wife called and wants you to pick up a set of shears on the way home. Her back hair needs thinning.

Nfw. I said that if cowboys play their A game and Niners their B game - in Levi’s Niners win by a td.

I think sf is best team in the league right now and going forward - if fully healthy- by quite a bit.
they talked about this game all year with purdy hurt last year, walked in there and punked the eagles…they are a problem if that qb stays upright.

Reactions: Heelicious
As far as getting some help from the rest of the team, who has done a worse job for Sam? Redskins or UNC?

Reactions: bluetoe
He had some impressive running TD's yesterday... reminded me of the "old days."
At this point I'm hoping the new owners trade him to a team that has somewhat decent talent around him. He's a franchise QB, but even franchise QBs need help.

At this point I'm hoping the new owners trade him to a team that has somewhat decent talent around him. He's a franchise QB, but even franchise QBs need help.
I'm hoping that the new ownership sees his value and builds around him. If he's traded, I'll be rewarded with not having to watch any more NFL football games.

I'm hoping that the new ownership sees his value and builds around him. If he's traded, I'll be rewarded with not having to watch any more NFL football games.

Rumor is they like Brock Bowers a lot. That'd be a nice start. They need to sure up that Oline to protect Sam, get some better defenders to give him a chance and ticker with the skill positions. Long way to go but Sam has proven he's a franchise guy to build around.

that's me too. Until hopefully next year or so, that is..

sam is a nice player, but to add “franchise” qb is a bit much.

you washington fans wouldn’t draft these dudes coming out this year ahead of him?…you know the list.

he has weapons, but he has zero protection…bowers is a unit, but he’s not making sam better right now…alt, latham, the tackle from penn st, make him better.

you washington fans wouldn’t draft these dudes coming out this year ahead of him?…you know the list.

he has weapons, but he has zero protection…bowers is a unit, but he’s not making sam better right now…alt, latham, the tackle from penn st, make him better.
If there was money on the line, I would refrain from calling him a franchise player at this time. But I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he will become one.

If there was money on the line, I would refrain from calling him a franchise player at this time. But I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he will become one.
that’s fair, but then we’ll need to qualify what a franchise qb is.

You never answered my question in another thread about why you thought it was funny when I said Sam would be a top 10 QB while he's playing in the league.

that’s fair, but then we’ll need to qualify what a franchise qb is.
good question. One answer is he's the most valuable player on the team, one that you build the franchise around, sort of thing. The other one is the player you give the franchise tag to. Not exactly the same but more or less the same.

@gteeitup should I poast here to officially jinx the Cowboys? I think the eagles are vastly overrated, their defense is BAD this year - but the cowboys should’ve beat them by 30+ tonight.

So many players in all three phases playing lights out including Aubrey, best place kicker in league by far. CeeDee is a top 3 wr, Gilmore, bell, all the secondary is a turnover machine. And you’d have to give Dak the mvp. Both lines playing well and the best edge rusher in nfl in parsons.

And Dak had one bad play and still has a few questionable throws but he is looking almost like Aaron Rodgers in his prime. The way he’s talking about how the light has finally come on re how to run the west coast offense - his footwork and reads, etc -is refreshing and cool.

Injuries or whatever can happen but think it’s Dallas and sf at top of nfc - then maybe Philly in the middle, and a LOOONG gap to everyone else.

I assume in afc it’s likely between Baltimore and Miami - but wouldn’t count kc out if they get focused and angry. Are still well coached with talent on both sides.

Lots of really bad teams in the wild card teams in both nfc and afc.

@gteeitup should I poast here to officially jinx the Cowboys? I think the eagles are vastly overrated, their defense is BAD this year - but the cowboys should’ve beat them by 30+ tonight.

So many players in all three phases playing lights out including Aubrey, best place kicker in league by far. CeeDee is a top 3 wr, Gilmore, bell, all the secondary is a turnover machine. And you’d have to give Dak the mvp. Both lines playing well and the best edge rusher in nfl in parsons.

And Dak had one bad play and still has a few questionable throws but he is looking almost like Aaron Rodgers in his prime. The way he’s talking about how the light has finally come on re how to run the west coast offense - his footwork and reads, etc -is refreshing and cool.

Injuries or whatever can happen but think it’s Dallas and sf at top of nfc - then maybe Philly in the middle, and a LOOONG gap to everyone else.

I assume in afc it’s likely between Baltimore and Miami - but wouldn’t count kc out if they get focused and angry. Are still well coached with talent on both sides.

Lots of really bad teams in the wild card teams in both nfc and afc.
they are indeed playing well…concerned about the schedule from here on out as far seeding…the next two will say a lot; @buffalo & @miami…i just want to avoid sf until a championship game, they are the bullies in the league.

one other thing to note…dak and ceedee are going to be expensive lol.

@Heelicious i thought loss ahead of the game, but they were just beaten up…not used to that, but noted what needs to be fixed.

get the #2 or #5 seed and you’re okay heading in.

Yah they are locked at the 5 I think. Which is ok because the NFC south is pretty bad. Again could be a team under 500 as a 4 and Dallas COULD win 13 games and be a 5.

I just don’t think Philly will lose the division. Not saying Philly is great because they aren’t. But I’d be surprised if they lose two more games.

Today’s game didn’t bother me that much. Not sure why. They got some bad breaks with penalties and a turnover they didn’t call so they didnt get. I do believe lots of the team was sick but overall nobody on either side came to play.

The one part most disturbing is they got gashed in the run. Need to find a way to stop that. Getting Hankins back. Bit disturbing that their #1 draft pick - a defensive tackle can’t get on the field. Not even good enough to be second or third string? What a terrible draft miss.

Sam hasn't looked too good the last few games.
He's not getting much help. Probably tired of getting beat up. He just needs to go to a better situation. If he could get behind a good line and solid ground game, he would be one of the top QBs in the league right now.

Bit disturbing that their #1 draft pick - a defensive tackle can’t get on the field. Not even good enough to be second or third string? What a terrible draft miss.
so he’s late on about every snap…actually heard a scout talk about this yesterday…sometimes at the snap he’s still in his stance while the c/g are already forming their block…he just needs more reps for recognition, because the strength and the want-to is there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT