ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina Basketball Discussion Thread

I want a final with a 10 vs 14 seed. If UNC isn't making it, I want mass hysteria.
I'll prolly fill out a bracket with my family, and just check scores to see how my bracket is doing. And to hope UK, KU, and Dook exit fairly early.

I wouldn't mind seeing Zags win it all. Seems Mark Few is a good guy and their program / kids seem respectable. Few is a good friend of Roy which is enough for me. They deserve a title in this down year, especially over UK, KU, Dook. Would hate for one of these schools to sneak in and steal another title.

Reactions: tarheel0910
You'll attribute it to "old man yelling at cloud" but ask any player from that era and every single one of them states that the league is not anywhere near as physical as it used to be. No where close.
Yeah, my earliest recollections of the NBA (back when I used to watch it) was staring in the early 80's, and you had some dudes during the 80's and 90's that would clobber yo' ass. Laimbeer and those Pistons teams used to kill Michael; Charles Oakley and the Knicks were bruisers too. Nowadays the shit that only earned them a standard foul back then gets ejections, fines and suspensions.

my 2020 NCAAT wish list... in order of preference
1. dook doesn't win natty
2. kentucky doesn't win natty
3. kansas doesn't win natty
4. Carolina wins ACCT and gets in
5. cretin loses in first round
6. moo gets left out
I'm going to laugh if moo gets left out, because it will basically be our two wins that keep them out.

Should have beaten several teams the first time.
Yup. Should be about 20 wins by now and no worries for the NCAAT. But it is what it is. Still a long shot to make history, but why not? Somebody's gotta do it sooner or later (just like Clemson winning in Chapel Hill had to happen sooner or later).

Watched the game and loved it. Played with a lot of passion and like we knew they could all year, minus the injuries.

Honestly not sure we can win the ACCT, but 1 or 2 more wins is doable. Might be a stretch to get an NIT invite, but who knows?

Reactions: gteeitup
The city of Houston just cancelled all public events. The South Regional is there.

The NCAAs may legit get cancelled.

Man, that would be some weird sports viewing on tv.
Well, the TV contracts and advertisements as well? Not to mention, the kids played all season. It will be hard to catch anything if no one is in the building... unless they catch it from one another.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT