ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Syracuse game thread—-Monday 1 March 2021

Carolina guards more turnovers than points Boeheim and Brooks exchange hoops. Another Cuse three followed by a Bacot hoop.,Bacot has come to play tonight as he is closing in on a double double in the first half.

Reactions: tarwhiz
Carolina really cold and Boeheim another three from the corner and he has 17 so far. Good guys down 34-28. Guards for UNC 2 whole points a driving layup by Walton. Someone anyone has to score for Carolina from the backcourt.

Reactions: TheGLOV
This is dumb basketball by us. Roy is frustrating.
Lets leave their best shooter wide open. Thats his frickin defense. And then he can't even bother to call a timeout to stop a running clock w 6 seconds left and try to get a legit shot?

Lets leave their best shooter wide open. Thats his frickin defense. And then he can't even bother to call a timeout to stop a running clock w 6 seconds left and try to get a legit shot?
No timeout. Leaving the only player open from 3 that can actually kill you and mixing together terrible lineups. Yep, great coaching in that half.

Reactions: gd15nc
Said it a thousand times and I’ll say it again.. is there anyone who gives up more 3 pointers than UNC?? Absolutely ridiculous and the OBVIOUS reason we lose when we lose..

Reactions: TheGLOV
Said it a thousand times and I’ll say it again.. is there anyone who gives up more 3 pointers than UNC?? Absolutely ridiculous and the OBVIOUS reason we lose when we lose..

this won’t change under Roy, really no sense in getting frustratedas it’s how he teaches defense..

but I hear you.

Idk how its possible to win when u r down 21-0 in 3 pointers...at the half

My Kingdom for Marcus Page, or a Anthony or a White, a Ford, a Lebo, both Williams, a Ellington even a McCants. Just a guard who can put the ball in the basket.

Reactions: HeelzLover
And u have for some reason have left off all of the guards who have all together contributed a whooping two points at the half.

that’s not even remotely the point and you know it. The aforementioned players besides Brooks last year have been consistently below average to flat out poor during their whole careers here, and are an energy drain.
What you’re attempting is total deflection and irrelevant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT