ADVERTISEMENT

Got any money ridin' on _____ ?

We have the Heels and SEA/ARI tonight - should be plenty to talk about.

Haven't really looked into either but on gut feeling I'd take Pitt -9 and Under 40 in NFL, but not sure who I like on the spread...thoughts?

We have the Heels and SEA/ARI tonight - should be plenty to talk about.

Haven't really looked into either but on gut feeling I'd take Pitt -9 and Under 40 in NFL, but not sure who I like on the spread...thoughts?

I teased the Heels +15.5 and the over 45.5. No idea on the NFL.

I am most intrigued by 2 games this weekend- Moo at BC and UGA at Auburn. I think I like the home team in both on the ML.

I have the Heels +9.5 and I'm taking them.

Also taking Northern Illinois -32. Yes, 32. <-- disregard this. I'm iffy on this. Ball State has already fukked me twice.

Last edited:
I teased the Heels +15.5 and the over 45.5. No idea on the NFL.

I am most intrigued by 2 games this weekend- Moo at BC and UGA at Auburn. I think I like the home team in both on the ML.
I'm putting 3 units on BC ML. We agree on that one. I was thinking about taking UGA straight-up and on the spread though.

@toophly1124 @
Can you talk me into this one? I have the line at 9 though - not sure how I can trust the Heels to keep it within single digits of any ACC team on the road, but I guess if there is one that they might stumble into a backdoor cover on, it'd be Pitt.
Not really lol. Smart money is on Pitt. I might get in on this teaser @UNC71-00 mentioned but I honestly don't know if the over of 45.5 will be hit.

It's been a few years since I did this but I'm going to bet every single UNC bball game this year. I did it for 7 or 8 years in a row then dropped it for a few seasons. My best record so far is 22-12. Gonna see if I can better that this year. And yes, this will include bets AGAINST UNC when it makes sense. It's all about the money!

Last edited:
Reactions: TarHeelNation11
@TarHeelNation11 UNC ML ...
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Ok, here's where I'm going tonight games before 8 (with a quick reasoning):

UNI +17: No JB means UNC will struggle to score and there's always the fear of UNI getting hot from 3.
Alabama -6.5: No Sexton has brought this line down way too far. Memphis only brings back 28% of its scoring from a team that wasn't great last year and an incoming class not highly ranked.
Wofford +6: Fletcher Magee is one of my favorite players in CBB. SC will struggle early and this is a true road game. Wofford should win this outright.
Oakland -6.5: Oakland has 3 legit ballers in Nunn, Walker, and Hayes. Fort Wayne has no ballers.
WVU -6.5: A&M playing in Germany without their best player against a team that will give anyone nightmares with their press. WVU by double digits.
GA Southern +10: Smith and Brown are back and GAS is going to be GOOD. They could win this game.

Others I sort of like but won't bet: Utah Valley +21, Moo - 24, IU -14.

More to come.

@dadika13 bringing the info. I love that you bet on Georgia Southern because I made a killing betting on the Sun Belt last year's CBB season (mostly Georgia State and UT-Arlington). That being said, I'm abstaining from betting them against Wake. Hey, I bet I'm the only one of us three who's been to (and been drunk in) Stateboro, Ga ;)

For tonight, I'm going with:

Alabama -5.5 (*)
West By God -6.5 (*)
Northern Iowa +17 (*)
Pitt +4 (*)
Duke -19.5 (sorry guys)
Creighton -7
Parlay of the 4 *s

@dadika13 bringing the info. I love that you bet on Georgia Southern because I made a killing betting on the Sun Belt last year's CBB season (mostly Georgia State and UT-Arlington). That being said, I'm abstaining from betting them against Wake. Hey, I bet I'm the only one of us three who's been to (and been drunk in) Stateboro, Ga ;)

For tonight, I'm going with:

Alabama -5.5 (*)
West By God -6.5 (*)
Northern Iowa +17 (*)
Pitt +4 (*)
Duke -19.5 (sorry guys)
Creighton -7
Parlay of the 4 *s

I’ve already locked in Bama, WVU, UNI, and Dook.

Let’s win some money baby.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Tim:

Chesterfield at Swindon Town
10am Saturday
Swindon Town -110 (5 Dimes)

This soccer match takes place in England's League 2 at 10am Saturday. The home team is 5-0 in their last 5 matches and sit #5 of the 24 teams in the league. Chesterfield is last of the 24 teams at 2 wins, 11 losses and 3 draws (-16 goal difference). Hopefully, we see an easy win by Swindon Town in the range of 2-0.

Tim:

Chesterfield at Swindon Town
10am Saturday
Swindon Town -110 (5 Dimes)

This soccer match takes place in England's League 2 at 10am Saturday. The home team is 5-0 in their last 5 matches and sit #5 of the 24 teams in the league. Chesterfield is last of the 24 teams at 2 wins, 11 losses and 3 draws (-16 goal difference). Hopefully, we see an easy win by Swindon Town in the range of 2-0.

3 units.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT