ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina Basketball Discussion Thread

Can we just play Syracuse every game? Brooks, for all his faults, is perfect to break that zone.
What's Roy's record against them at UNC? Seems like we beat them a lot. Maybe that title game loss at kansas left a bad taste in his mouth.

Yeah he's going to be one of those really good 4 year guys and he will probably shatter every 3pt record we have.
He's almost as good as Platek, excuse me, I mean Plates.

What's Roy's record against them at UNC? Seems like we beat them a lot. Maybe that title game loss at kansas left a bad taste in his mouth.

He's almost as good as Platek, excuse me, I mean Plates.
I thought I saw that the Heels have won 9 of last 10 or 10 of last 11 against Cuse with the loss being last year in conference tourney. That dominance doesn't seem right....I wonder if it was a bit more even, further back when Roy first took over at CH

I thought I saw that the Heels have won 9 of last 10 or 10 of last 11 against Cuse with the loss being last year in conference tourney. That dominance doesn't seem right....I wonder if it was a bit more even, further back when Roy first took over at CH
Just looked it up. He's 10-3 against them at UNC. That's pretty good.

Reactions: Heelicious
For those on here who are older, has there ever been a worse class than the 2017 class? I can't think of one in my lifetime.

So, Walton might be our best player, Harris looked good in his return and Davis is continuing to improve. That's all I've got.
Caleb Love looked better today too. Not as many crazy impossible shots. He still dribbles too much though.

Brooks bothers me sometimes- it’s like he’s playing with one hand. Doesn’t use two hands to catch, rebound.

Dayron and bacot looked ok. Both need to be better at catching in the lane and finishing strong!

I think we need to shorten the rotation and see less of platek and Kessler. Neither seems able to keep up well on either end of court.

I'm watching DOOK play Pitt and there is no way K get through this season with out a medical emergency!

They are terrible worse than us!

Reactions: Heelicious
Watched the ladies play the cuse today. Kinda like watching the men play. At times look real good at other times real stupid.

I can’t watch any more. I don’t think we could do worse just to roll the ball out there and everyone do whatever the fuk they want to. Maybe then they would look like they gaf

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT