ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina Basketball Discussion Thread

Enjoy tonight's game - it may be the last for a while. Louisville on Sat and BC next Tues already cancelled.

We have to be the worst layup shooting team in the history of basketball. The bigs can't make anything inside of 2 foot!
It's really strange and super-frustrating.

But, props to the kids for the win and the performance. 20 point win and 80 point score. Those early turnovers were a wart on the win. But, there was some offense from a lot of the kids in this one. I hope Kessler had fun!

Schedule more fill-in games like this!

Reactions: Heelicious
Great quote from quick stuff.....

"AP sparking the team to finally open up a lead while pitching yet another shutout on D"

Another shut on D LMAO!

We would undefeated if Roy would get his head out of his ass and play the right players!

• Haha
Are you guys scared to tag him?

He don't have a cult following of this bullshit over here. He is the kind of guy that says stuff and needs reassurance when questioned thats why he takes to insults when questioned instead of having a discussion. If you don't agree with him you are to stupid to understand at his level, so it's not worth his time to explain!

He don't have a cult following of this bullshit over here. He is the kind of guy that says stuff and needs reassurance when questioned thats why he takes to insults when questioned instead of having a discussion. If you don't agree with him you are to stupid to understand at his level, so it's not worth his time to explain!
Exactly. And why he had a second handle (FLATarHeels) to just agree with everything he says.

Exactly. And why he had a second handle (FLATarHeels) to just agree with everything he says.

Has anyone seen the Family Guy where Stewie makes the retarded version of himself to do all his chores that he doesn't want to do?

stewis-and-bitch.jpg

That reminds me of Gary and FTH.

how a guy that not only didn’t attend unc but openly admits allegiance to another school while bashing unc alums and actual unc fans not to mention certain unc players on a unc board gets so much love is beyond me. As good a guy as mike irby was his defense and double standard regarding Gary was a real head scratcher as well.

how a guy that not only didn’t attend unc but openly admits allegiance to another school while bashing unc alums and actual unc fans not to mention certain unc players on a unc board gets so much love is beyond me. As good a guy as mike irby was his defense and double standard regarding Gary was a real head scratcher as well.
To be fair to Mike, he started pushing back against him for around a year. I believe he mentioned a conversation that happened behind the scenes as well.

That board as a whole is a head scratcher. ........but wait, there's more!!!!!!!

This board is a head scratcher at times

Best game of the year, so far.

I still get frustrated with turnovers.

This was just a total domination. I dunno how much of this is UNC's ability and how much it was Louisville being... rusty? I was not expecting this AT ALL. A 40 point lead??? I never, ever saw this coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT