ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina Basketball Discussion Thread

Did you see how well me spaced himself from the the ball?
He's the freaking master of being perfectly spaced in no man's land - guarding absolutely nobody on the defensive end, once his guy takes two steps to blow by him.

And he is specializes in two things on the offensive end: 1) dumb turnovers 2) getting his flat foot shot jacked back in his grill.

No reason he should be on the court more than Blue Steel. Ant Harris makes mistakes, but at least he is quick and athletic enough and has quick enought basketball smarts and instincts to not be - what Plates is - the glaring liability that the other team immediately attacks on both ends

Yeah always good to beat duke. Doesn't seem the same this year though.
eh - I thought it was an excellent win. Best of the year probably. Or maybe the Pitt win was better. But Duke played pretty well tonight and they have some really talented guys. And you know they always get way up to play us.

I thought we got mugged a bit more than was called, and we could sure turn it over less, have our bigs finish better when 2-4 feet from the hoop (go up strong) - and somehow find a way to make FTs.

But if you told me that Dook was tied or within one posession at home from about the 4 minute mark on....and that they had the ball, down two at the end, I'd generally give us about a 5-10% chance to prevail, so I'll sure take it.
Sure would've been nice to see the loser / nerd brigade go home crying in their dumb fking face paint and stupid clown costumes. Oh, well. Next year.

Reactions: Old_School59
Play of the game......roy used all his timeouts!!!
Yes! But that is because guys on the floor called them when in trouble often, too. Good for them.

I feel bad forRJ Davis. He sort of seems to have regressed. I know he is very good, the lights just need to come on. Just split the minutes for him between the 1 and the 2, spelling Ant, KW, Love. RJ and Ant should take the rest of plates minutes. Plates should get 5 minutes max unless game is out of reach either way.

Last edited:
No game tonight this is bullshit!

But I guess we need to get comfortable with this because this is going to be our reality from now on.

The kids, and the coach's don't give to turds about this crap. It's a show for TV when you see all the spacing and the mask on the benches.

No game tonight this is bullshit!

But I guess we need to get comfortable with this because this is going to be our reality from now on.

The kids, and the coach's don't give to turds about this crap. It's a show for TV when you see all the spacing and the mask on the benches.
What happened???

Not that it makes anyone feel any better but we did show a little heart today and compete, but they are head and shoulders better than us.

As they say in MMA fighting styles make fights well our style doesn't do well against theirs even when we are really good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT