ADVERTISEMENT

*Fifty-Two seconds*

Maybe, personally, I don't think it would of worked better this year. I think they are both shot heavy 2's, with similar deficiencies. RJ undersized, with Cadeau at point, tiny with Caleb at the 3 with them. I do not know how they split 2 guard time with either flourishing with enough time as the "alpha".

Hubert might, but I think the amicable split was due to the similarities to Caleb's and RJ 's strength and weaknesses.
I agree. I think both teams and both players are better off with the change.

...and what could have been :oops:
What do you mean what could have been? A replay of last year’s dumpster fire / train wreck? No way were things ever going to work with love on the Heels team. His presence and actions and the position he put hubs and others in last year - Love wasted destroyed a full season for Hubs and these players last year imo.

What do you mean what could have been? A replay of last year’s dumpster fire / train wreck? No way were things ever going to work with love on the Heels team. His presence and actions and the position he put hubs and others in last year - Love wasted destroyed a full season for Hubs and these players last year imo.

I do not get why people don't understand that it was going to be one or the other. They both were not going to be on the same team this year. And if Caleb stayed, Mando was leaving with RJ. Keep Armando and RJ, or keep Caleb.................no brainer

Last edited:
Puff Johnson game-winning 3 pointer rims out!
Penn St season ends for the former Tar Heels--16pts/8rbs/3stls.
D'Marco Dunn added 9pts/2rbs

Arizona loses to a lower seed again.

Caleb Love with 13 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 turnover.

Caleb Love shoots 5-18 and 0-9 from 3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT