ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina Basketball Discussion Thread

Serious question, what's up with the guy over there whose screen name looks similar to @tarheel0910 who just keeps rotating his avatar between various pictures of the same Indian-looking chick, just with each one getting more and more revealing, yet no one says anything? That dynamic amuses me lol. Maybe it's his girlfriend.
I noticed the avatar. Didn't even notice the name.

This thread used to get hijacked with funny shit. Now it's all serious and infighting. I'm all for a good message board dust up. But those should be in serious threads - not threads designed for comedic purposes.

Anyway, if anyone wants me to suggest a few good insults, I'll help you out. Just start a new thread and call your opponent out and stop ruining this perfectly good thread.

Thanks.

Yeah, can we get back to the real issues, like what is that dude's username that's close to @tarheel0910 so I can see the girl in his avatar and either agree with @TarHeelNation11 or tell him she's rated too low. Cause I've @'ed practically every variation of "tarheel" to see if it would pop up, and so far, nothing.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Translation: It's been a while since I've been laid and I need new "reading material."
Well, I was mainly trying to return to the lightheartedness that GSD was referring to, but I mean, I am capable of multitasking.

and-then-he-posted-a-bunch-of-naked-pics-of-me-online.jpg

Sooooo ...

Argyle debate, anyone?

Maybe a discussion of our early season opponents?
I like the argyle on the helmets and on the collar. I really didn't think there was any way I would like argyle on our football uniforms, but they proved me wrong.

As for our early season opponents, obviously UGA is the scariest, but don't sleep on the next game at Illinois. They will fill the house for once (new "known commodity" coach in Lovie Smith and we might enter the game ranked even if we lose to UGA).

Oh wait...

Something I haven't really seen much talk about is the UK game. How do you guys see that one going for us?

Something I haven't really seen much talk about is the UK game. How do you guys see that one going for us?

I'm gonna be there for that one in Vegas, I'm pumped. I went to the one in Brooklyn this past year (they rotate who we play each year but its been the same 4 teams). I think we'll have a solid shot. Imagine we'll be slight underdogs but should be a good game.

Reactions: tarheel0910

I'd like to see how productive our 2 spot is before I can assess that . .

I think all uniforms should just be nothing but argyle pattern from head to toe. Forget white/blue unis. Just 100% argyle. Basketball court? Full argyle. Football field? Argyle. Smith Center? Full on argyle paint job. Kenan Stadium? Same thing. Roy's jacket? You guessed it...argyle.

Should Roy's socks be argyle . . ? Doesn't that clash with the jacket . . ?

#roycanbeflamboyant

I'm gonna be there for that one in Vegas, I'm pumped. I went to the one in Brooklyn this past year (they rotate who we play each year but its been the same 4 teams). I think we'll have a solid shot. Imagine we'll be slight underdogs but should be a good game.

That should be sweet, HTS . . Vegas in December and just a week before Christmas . . ? I'm envious . .

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I'd like to see how productive our 2 spot is before I can assess that . .
By the time that game rolls around I think we will have a good idea. I'm hoping KW can find his stroke this year. I think he has a good chance to start if that happens. His D was really good for a freshman and we all know Roy values defence.

That should be sweet, HTS . . Vegas in December and just a week before Christmas . . ? I'm envious . .
We should consider an OOTB basketball meetup. Football season, while I agree is a better time with tailgate and all, is just too hard for me until bowl season rolls around. The company I work for goes into what we call "Zero Change" just before Christmas and we don't come out of it until almost May. It's basically a time where we are not allowed to upgrade or change any systems or put anything new in our data centers unless it's an emergency due to the businesses busy time. This time for me, is the least busiest time of the year. Weekends from now until then are pretty much shot. I do get some weekends totally free, but they aren't predictable.

As far as the 2 spot goes, a big part of me really wants Theo to have improved enough on offense that he can start there. If, not him, then maybe KW has.

Britt adds some speed alongside Joel, and as hard as he worked last summer, he may be as improved as much as any other. Personally, I like having a taller 2G for defense against the ACC's Grayson Allens, Nate just gives up so much in height/weight . .

I think we're all interested in some early season answers to :

How improved will our sophomores be . . ?

How productive will Mr. Bradley be right out of the box . . ?

Is Seventh a better PG than Nate . . ?

Does Theo back up the 4, allowing for more playing time for our multiple guards . . ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT