ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Virginia Tech game thread for Thursday 11 March 2021

the D literally gives Harris and Leaky 5 feet of space to shoot the ball every time and they still can’t hit a shot.

Reactions: gd15nc
Leaky just getting that ass torched tonight. That guy drive passed him and left leakys panties back in chapel hill.

Roy better find a lineup quick. Unc can’t afford to have certain guys on the fooor in half two as much as they were in the first.

The reason they are getting so many open baskets at the basket is that their screeners aren't screening but actively blocking like lineman. Watch it closely.

can he handle any guards really? I can’t comprehend him and leaky in a game together against a team that has any type of athletes.

Leaky I understand because he has a modicum of athleticism even if he can’t shoot worth a damn. But why Roy plays a 6’2 kid without any lateral quickness or ability to create his own shot eludes me.

Coach young kind enough when asked how he handled our big men not to say “well we just ran the same play against them 15 straight times and they still haven’t defended it”

Not sure why we are pressing up and going over screens on the Bebe kid! He’s awful on offense..sluff off like teams do on us! It clogs the lane and would help with a lot of the screening and cutting to the basket

Leaky continues to raise the bar of futility. He must get better at shooting the ball. He is definitely an offensive liability. No one guards him cause he cant shoot for shit. Not sure why Roy keeps him in there. Leaky must have a very fragile ego right now.

I'd like to see them go with an all frosh lineup.

I really cannot tell if the Carolina is a step slow or the Tech team that has only played twice in the last month is just a step quicker but whatever the case the Hokies are getting too many easy looks for dunks and layups. The bigs have 20 fouls to give so let the Virginia Tech players who want to live in the paint pay the price.

Young is a very good coach and he knows how to get the most out of his players. And, Young knows how to disrupt UNC. I'm actually surprised it's not a bigger deficit.

Reactions: IDUNK4HEELS
Its beating a dead horse at this point but Platek shouldnt be anywhere near the court. Him trying to defend these guards is bbq chicken

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT