ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina Basketball Discussion Thread

Because you and I are the best poasters on this board. OFC.
youre-wrong-malarky.gif

As much as I don't like the guy, I'd haveta disagree, CB34 . . IMHO, he's just key punch happy, in that he just likes to hear himself talk . . he knows basketball, but, really isn't up to date on UNC recruiting.

Funny thing is that he and I shared the board for 10+ years and we never had a whole lot of interaction until he wanted to defend one of his buddies and he jumped me a few months back.

He might very well know a thing or too, but you're right. He's horribly out of touch with the current reality of recruiting, and whatever he has to say that could be insightful gets lost in the novels he writes.

I personally skip over all his poasts that are longer than two paragraphs. When most people make poasts that are long, they're worthwhile. But his are filled with so much unnecessary stuff that just bogs down the whole thing. He would write "You see the thing about that is, let me tell ya what the thing about that was, I was sitting there thinking to my self 'self, why does he think that' and you know what, I just couldn't come up with an answer to that question so I'm not sure what he was trying to say by saying that" instead of saying "I'm not sure what he meant"

Whoever made the Dsouthrisdumb account needs to make a DsouthrTLDR account and just quote every novel he writes summed up in a sentence or two.

I personally skip over all his poasts that are longer than two paragraphs. When most people make poasts that are long, they're worthwhile. But his are filled with so much unnecessary stuff that just bogs down the whole thing. He would write "You see the thing about that is, let me tell ya what the thing about that was, I was sitting there thinking to my self 'self, why does he think that' and you know what, I just couldn't come up with an answer to that question so I'm not sure what he was trying to say by saying that" instead of saying "I'm not sure what he meant"

Whoever made the Dsouthrisdumb account needs to make a DsouthrTLDR account and just quote every novel he writes summed up in a sentence or two.
tl;dr

Nothing very surprising there, to me.

1. I hope Hicks, Meeks, and Bradley take it personally and set out to make a statement.
2. How do you put people on the preseason first team who haven't played a game yet in college?
Yep! Wonder they didn't put Jeter on last year.

What's up with that closet duke fan @carolinablue34 on the Tatum thread? I hate those fake fans. ;)

Lol. I've absolutely had it with that asshole. He's pushed me far too many times. He's like an annoying little dog behind the fence who won't stop barking at you you even though you've walked all the way to the end of the street.

Pretty sure TruCane is winning that thread. Y'all should be ashamed.

o_O
Other than doing flybys I'm done with radar. I haven't even been liking posts over there. That place serves no purpose except for the occasional laugh. I will say that I actually feel kind of bad for Dave. He's been getting beat up a lot lately.

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
Other than doing flybys I'm done with radar. I haven't even been liking posts over there. That place serves no purpose except for the occasional laugh.

I don't disagree. I just wish we could talk more basketball here. But this thread gets like 3 poasts a day at best.

I don't disagree. I just wish we could talk more basketball here. But this thread gets like 3 poasts a day at best.
Well, feel free to post here. I'm sure you will get a few replies. Let's be honest though, most of the replies over there are either fights or the same groupthink responses.

So yogurtsemen has been cleared for the woofies. Its almost cruel to see the hype knowing it will be another epic fail.
Moo is still moo, so I'm guessing they will figure out how to make a NIT run out of it. They could bring in Kentucky recruits and figure out a way to screw it up. That's what they do.

Reactions: Grayhead
We can. Once the season starts, I think we will. This is just that time of year that everything there is to say during the offseason has been said, and discussed to death.

After a tuneup you can only stand in the driveway talkin' bout the new parts but for so long. Once we turn 'er over and rev 'er up a few times, then we can start to talk about how she's runnin'.

I am very much looking forward to the season starting. And I concur that everything has basically been rehashed to death. Can't wait to see the results.

Dadika giving it to Gary on "Secret Scrimmage". Apparently there is a "mafia" of players also.:D

Ouch . .

G-7 deserves what he gets over there.

He just better not bring his bean burrito farts back over here again . .

According to an interview last year he said it costs us at LEAST six top tier players..but to some on this board and the clique over at OOTB, None of this matters. Roy has lost it and the game has passed him by.
If you want to try to call someone out feel free to do it on this board. I can't remember anyone saying that the scandal doesn't matter at all. Some people just think there are other reasons as well.

No matter what the kooky cliques may want, they can tap out "time to go ole Roy" all they want, they do not represent us and frankly the wuffies can have them back anytime they want them. LOL
If the "kooky cliques" you are referring to is OOTB posters (I'm assuming it is since that is what Key was referring to) feel free to discuss it with us. Just like I said to Key, no one has ever said that the scandal hasn't mattered at all. They just believe that it's more than that. In other words, they agree with you on that subject.

If the "kooky cliques" you are referring to is OOTB posters (I'm assuming it is since that is what Key was referring to) feel free to discuss it with us. Just like I said to Key, no one has ever said that the scandal hasn't mattered at all. They just believe that it's more than that. In other words, they agree with you on that subject.

I see you quoting Dsothr and Keyser but I don't see their poasts in this thread. Are you pulling some jedi mind shit on us or what?

I see you quoting Dsothr and Keyser but I don't see their poasts in this thread. Are you pulling some jedi mind shit on us or what?
It's from a radar thread. I thought that would be obvious from the context of my post. The reading comprehension is not strong with this one.

It's from a radar thread. I thought that would be obvious from the context of my post. The reading comprehension is not strong with this one.

You have to copy and paste that quote, right? So I don't think it's going to notify them they were quoted.

He's pulling posts from Radar rather than responding to them over there. Why, I'm not sure.
Because I'm not posting on that crap fest. If they want to call OOTB out, then come over here and do it. Everything that has been said on this thread or the one that got locked has been posted on radar. They need to man up or shut up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT