ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina Basketball Discussion Thread

What's copyrighted.... 41-0 by UK?
Haha, that wouldn't surprise me, but surprise surprise, it's an NCAA thing. They aren't the only thing we aren't allowed to create, but we've had people coming in that want certain things for various schools and we have to turn them away.

However, if it just said 41-0 with no team on there, we could do that. But I was assuming people would want it to say UNC in some capacity. :D

Anyone else getting a bad feeling when u see these latest offers going out? Something tells me coach doesnt have a warm fuzzy about the 5 star bigs hes offered.

And we all know these things, right? It's fine if you want to rehash them; it's the offseason, after all. But don't be all surprised and offended if somebody offers a tongue-in-cheek response.
some of those guys on Radar want to rehash the same topics every 30-60 days rather than pull up the old thread so that the same shit doesn't get repeated over and over. Who will start at SG , Who will have a big season etc , etc ,etc.

Reactions: grillheel
Anyone else getting a bad feeling when u see these latest offers going out? Something tells me coach doesnt have a warm fuzzy about the 5 star bigs hes offered.
Yeah and neither do I. We make an offer and then there is nothing but crickets.

Haha, that wouldn't surprise me, but surprise surprise, it's an NCAA thing. They aren't the only thing we aren't allowed to create, but we've had people coming in that want certain things for various schools and we have to turn them away.

However, if it just said 41-0 with no team on there, we could do that. But I was assuming people would want it to say UNC in some capacity. :D
We could just pull a moo u and misspell the name. Only we would be doing it on purpose as opposed to them just being dumb.

Yep . . though I have some hope with Kevin Knox.

some of those guys on Radar want to rehash the same topics every 30-60 days rather than pull up the old thread so that the same shit doesn't get repeated over and over. Who will start at SG , Who will have a big season etc , etc ,etc.

SSDD

I'll post this question here since I didn't really get a direct response to it from another place on the world wide web. Dave kind of answered for himself, but the people I was directing the question to didn't give me a response. Maybe I can get some clarity from you guys. ;)

Another thing I am curious about is why some people brush them off when the individuals make their predictions the same way people on here make their predictions. It just seems to me like non UNC posters and sites like 247 are basically written off while posters here are sometimes treated as the only authority sometimes. All three groups are using interviews and their own inside sources, so why just basically dismiss two of those groups?

I'll post this question here since I didn't really get a direct response to it from another place on the world wide web. Dave kind of answered for himself, but the people I was directing the question to didn't give me a response. Maybe I can get some clarity from you guys. ;)
247 is an excellent source of recruiting info. Are they perfect?....no. ..but they are a lot closer than 50% probably about 70 or so. I guarantee all those wankers on radar that are always railing against it are checking that crystal ball on guys UNC is recruiting. I think a lot of them get pissed off when it doesn't agree with what they think(like the guy who will remain nameless that thinks we are still in it for Carter and always intimates that he has inside info and things everybody is biased against UNC) I'll just say that until someone comes up with something to compare to it , then it is the only source of a wide variety of opinions.

Does any other service even make predictions? At least they try. I twke it for what it is. Media sources from all over making their best guess based on what they hear. At least they're willing to try. Who wants to read "we wont know anything til signing day so theres no use discussing it".

Does any other service even make predictions? At least they try. I twke it for what it is. Media sources from all over making their best guess based on what they hear. At least they're willing to try. Who wants to read "we wont know anything til signing day so theres no use discussing it".
I coached 13 kids who got full rides to college and was pretty close to them and half of them shocked me with who they signed with.Imo no one can accurately predict what a 17 or 18 male will do.Again jmo but 247 does as good a job as can be expected to do

The crystal ball is a pretty cool idea IMO. Keeps things interesting, though I've never actually even looked at it. Still, I generally hear from the boards what they are predicting.

Heck i'll listen to anyone's predictions and reasoning behind it

Except wtz

Never ever ever listen to him or whatever handle hes operating under

Did anyone ever figure that out?

Reactions: Raising Heel
WTZ started out on the Scout Premi board as WesternTimeZone . . got ridiculed over there and later re-surfaced on 4Corners as WTZ.

His predictions were horrible.

I just wanna say that I had heard some good feelings about Wiggins as well, some were coming from inside the DES Ctr . .

Sometimes you read the tea leaves correctly, other times they just don't mean a thing.

Roy had several phone conversations with Wiggin's father in the 2-3 previous days before AW announced. It leant to the narrative that AW's dad was finalizing a few things IMO . .

Reactions: heelmanwilm
"Fact is they have the nit-picking-est pain-in-the-ass compliance staff around"

Ahh, yet another opinion that is magically turned into a fact.

I did find it funny how BurHeel made a comment about same groups of poasters sticking together in those arguments and right on cue Sk jumped in touting his usual uninformed garbage.

You guys are tough.
post-14179-thats-how-I-roll-gif-Jack-Blac-rX1g.gif

You guys running over here after you intentionally stir the pot at Radar and complaint about THEM ............................. smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT