ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina Basketball Discussion Thread

Just checked and yep, the big basketball thread is still locked.
Other than @JuleZ '02 HEEL making that one post how exactly have we stirred the pot on radar? That wasn't us jumping on Gary. smh
What one post? I didn't stir anything. I made a regular old post and got my hand slapped by the G7 Mafia just for being associated with you knuckleheads. o_O

Just checked and yep, the big basketball thread is still locked.

What one post? I didn't stir anything. I made a regular old post and got my hand slapped by the G7 Mafia just for being associated with you knuckleheads. o_O
That post about the refs and NCAA hating us or something like that. It was in the keys to winning thread. I know it was a joke, but that's a foreign concept for some people.

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
He's on 4 corners? That's a good reason not to be a premium member.

post-31993-is-there-something-you-want-to-kWfa.gif

Wendell Carter has made official what all of us already knew (well almost all of us) He has eliminated UNC. He is still maintaining the farce that Harvard is a contender for his 1 year of service.

Reactions: BillyL
That dadika13 guy has been all over G7 the last couple of days. It will be interesting to see how that turns out.

I’m pretty sure it’s Trump’s fault. We all know that he hates all minorities. G7 has a mafia and the mafia is full of Italians. Italians are minorities, so Trump has gone after G7 because of that. All of that is a fact… IMO.

Reactions: deandisciple
What’s this I hear about them talking about G7 on the premi board? I thought us peasants were beneath them.

Why don't you guys just put him on ignore?
I wasn't talking about G7. I was actually including him in the same group as me. I was talking about you and your ilk. You stuck up premi members are supposedly too good for us. ;)

Seriously though, I don't have a problem with G7 as a person. I make fun of him sometimes, but it's all in good fun. I don't treat him any different than anyone else on this board.

I wasn't talking about G7. I was actually including him in the same group as me. I was talking about you and your ilk. You stuck up premi members are supposedly too good for us. ;)

Seriously though, I don't have a problem with G7 as a person. I make fun of him sometimes, but it's all in good fun. I don't treat him any different than anyone else on this board.

Yea, that's me all right...pure upper crust.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT