ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs UNC Game thread for Saturday 27 February 2021

The question is: If Sharp was on the court alone how long would it take him score if he was only allowed to shoot and not dunk the ball?

Idc even how bad this team is anymore, its just such an unlikable bunch of players with all piss poor attitudes and everyone just running thru the motions.

Sharp needs to sit on the bench. No need to put anyone else in. I think we’d actually be more competitive playing 4 against 5.

Reactions: tarwhiz
Sharp needs to sit on the bench. No need to put anyone else in. I think we’d actually be more competitive playing 4 against 5.
I grow more frustrated with every game I watch him play, and it is worse with all this NBA talk. Are you freaking kidding me?!?!

Reactions: gd15nc and UNC-75
13 TOs in 1/3 of the game - solid. Nice foul there RJ - wouldn’t have broken wet tissue paper

This team is just as bad as last year..more talent but guys think they are way better than they really are

Sharpe fouled with under 4 minutes to go. Bacot now with 3 fouls. Big time expierence players winning all the wars today against a green talented team. Carolina’s starters for the second game are just awful.

Reactions: tarwhiz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT