ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs UNC Game thread for Saturday 27 February 2021

dean would have yanked out the starters & played 3 string for several mins & or get a T to try & motivate the guys to get it together & play smarter & harder

Walker back door and a Walker three 40-23. Refs are letting both teams play but Carolina cannot compete against the Seminoles toughness

thankfully this is a down year overall in the ACC, because that’s about the only thing that has kept us from another season like last year.

Kessler is one summer with Psycho T and about 30 pounds away from being unstoppable.

Reactions: gkss
Screw feelings and Seniority at this point! Kessler needs to start the second half. With Bacot in foul trouble Kessler is the only big out there that doesn't make me want to throw up.

Reactions: gkss
dean would have yanked out the starters & played 3 string for several mins & or get a T to try & motivate the guys to get it together & play smarter & harder
I don't even believe it is effort sadly....I just don't think they are very good.😢

Carolina is playing themselves out of the tournament while Dook is doing the opposite.

Just lovely

They have been squarely on the bubble for awhile. 2-14 on 3's with 14 turnovers won't get them in. The Dook finale may be a play in or more like a play out game.

Reactions: Lewis&Miller
just need 0 turnovers & walton to make 15 .. 3 pointers here in 2nd half & we could have a chance lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT