ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette at UNC—-Wednesday 24 February 2021

bad call against brooks but he looks so asleep and lost and unenthused out there. Like he’d rather be anywhere else.

Kerwin making lots of sketchy dumb plays too.

What do we actually do in practice? This is a serious question. It’s the same crap over and over again year after year. What’s the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

The Mickey D All stars are pretty bad tonight. People who say that the talent is much more important than expierence must not be watching this game. Black with a hoop and a free throw 53-40

we should have recruited garcia
He 100% wouldn't be this good on UNC. he'd prolly barely play w the other bigs and he'd have no creative freedom like he does now. He def made the right choice even if MU is below 500

Keep teaching your defense to sag off the 3 point line Roy. It’s obviously real effective. Well, it was in the 1990’s I guess.

Reactions: gd15nc
I'm gonna break something real fast. If Roy doesn't wake the F up and decide to guard the 3 sometime soon, he's gotta go sooner than later.
Honestly how many times each year do we have to hear - “this guy or team isn’t good this year from three but is shooting it great tonight”? Well yah - D1 guys will shoot them well if you never guard them.

we should have recruited garcia
We did!!
THERE is a great post on Four corners in which the original poster started February 10 saying THIS is the guy we need!! Brilliant f ing poster!!!!
We just do not have a skilled 4 man on this team, and I don't just mean a shooting 4 Man. I mean a SKILLED 4 MAN. None on this roster as of today.

Someone earlier mentioned maybe trying a zone because somehow this hot Marquette Shooting has to be slowed down,
Our defense makes teams hot shooting. It’s not like they just happen to shoot better against UNC. It’s actually a system issue that Roy is teaching and average teams continue to look amazing when they face our defense.

Try to steal a game now, down the stretch. Marquette has found ways to lose. Would be HUGE !!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT