ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette at UNC—-Wednesday 24 February 2021

Duke had their addition by subtraction with Johnson.

Can UNC have theirs with Platek, Black, and Brooks?

Just thinking out loud.

I swear I’ve never seem a Heels team look so lifeless and ambushed. Like someone rolled them out of bed at 3am to play. Inexcusable. Zero leaders. Flat footed and outworked. Embarrassing

Reactions: keysersosay#1
So much hate on Black here but nobody has mentioned AWOL games by Love and Bacot. It is a team game and there is plenty of blame to go around.

I agree! But black is consistently bad..he is awful on offense and half the times looks terrible on defense..he looks like he’s going through the motions half the time

Just take the night off for now on. Scheduling these games and playing like this with the next three games

So much hate on Black here but nobody has mentioned AWOL games by Love and Bacot. It is a team game and there is plenty of blame to go around.

Look man it’s clear to anyone that black and platek over the long run are a net negative and not the type of players who should be playing big minutes on a true contender. A good game here or there against mostly mediocre teams doesn’t change that. It almost makes it worse because their apologizers will continually go back to those games all the while they keep hurting the team in subsequent games.

Reactions: trimbornunc86
I’m not sure this has so much to do with coaching as it does simply our talent level and combined with basketball IQ

Whoever is doing this game w Rece Davis would coach this team better this year than Roy has. He has labeled all of our deficiencies this game and keeps wondering why we do them. Roy HAS to recognize these, he's just too stubborn for the changes.

What a Gawd awful terrible display by the ENTIRE team. Turnovers, missed FTS.... sound familiar??? LOUSY LOUSY shooting .... Tired of watching this garbage. I really do NOT want Brooks and PLatek to exercise their option to return next year

A GIANT step backwards

Reactions: Tribgrywubb68
Lol nice play leaky. Unfortunately every time we got a big steal this game with a chance to cut it to a workable margin the ball ended up in his hands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT